I expect i will get pelters for this, but .....

I will reserve judgement for the time being. Im not sure why we really needed this move, and given all the commotion after the new year with various shuffles, moving boards, etc, i kinda felt this is the last thing that we needed as a community .... but i hope im proved wrong guys :)

As for vbetting or whatever it is, well, i come here to talk Gers and look at filthy pics posted by JonC, and that's it for me

I expect i will get pelters for this, but .....

I will reserve judgement for the time being. Im not sure why we really needed this move, and given all the commotion after the new year with various shuffles, moving boards, etc, i kinda felt this is the last thing that we needed as a community .... but i hope im proved wrong guys :)

i agree, we keep trying to lose Colshy but the cunt keeps finding us :P

seriously though, i would agree slightly jim, wasnt to keen on the move myself specially after losing, and taking ages to get so many posters back posting.

tis nice but will take a bit of getting used to me thinks!

i agree, we keep trying to lose Colshy but the cunt keeps finding us :P

See, i forgot about all the good things. He's here again, so i guess the next move will be getting planned. Why not just call ourselves Arsenalnet, and he will never sign up ;)

Hopefully everything will come all right in the end on here, didnt see the need to rush things though, would be nice to have seen the avatars etc, im missing the bouncy tits and all :D

Granted, I hadnt actually looked cos I was afraid Id be shocked and scarred for life due to the normal filth content you post ;) so was pleasantly suprised.

Is it just me or is there something strangely sexy about a girl with her belly button pierced?

Much rather that than her nipples done anyway an no even gonna go there about tounges being done, thats just downright cruelty to the guy