Definitely NOT just you Jon.... ;)

Surely not :confused: Theres just something really cute about them an a bit of a turn on.

I really need to learn when to shut up dont I....

Is it just me or is there something strangely sexy about a girl with her belly button pierced?

Much rather that than her nipples done anyway an no even gonna go there about tounges being done, thats just downright cruelty to the guy

agree with the first bit!

wtf are u on about the second bit :eek: girls having a tongue piercing does wonders! :cool:

Thing about these boards as well is that you can preview the first post in the thread by just putting the cursor over the title.

So you can see if its a load of shite or not!

:D

Thing about these boards as well is that you can preview the first post in the thread by just putting the cursor over the title.

Lol, yeah i like that too.... less clicking time on things you might not wanna read. :D

You could do that in the last boards, well kind of anyway. If the topic starter was Colshy then you just body swerved the thread. :P

You could do that in the last boards, well kind of anyway. If the topic starter was Colshy then you just body swerved the thread. :P

You know, I was going to say the EXACT same thing myself but as I haven't been around here for a month, im not sure what Colshy's current mental state is. :D

Another good thing about vBulletin is that if you click a user's name who is online, you can see exaclty what they are doing eg. Replying to a thread, viewing a thread etc.....