Rangers now in administration

It is a mind-numbing situation to be in. Our great club being reduced to this ? Whyte should have a share offering, dilute his own holding and attempt to stave off this administration (IF the funds were needed to do so) ?

With all the court action, weird Whyte personal stuff like not disclosing his director ban, no club accounts signed off, no club AGM, suspended from the PLUS exchange and now this official step towards administration, do you think people would even trust Whyte if he were to have a share offering?

With all the court action, weird Whyte personal stuff like not disclosing his director ban, no club accounts signed off, no club AGM, suspended from the PLUS exchange and now this official step towards administration, do you think people would even trust Whyte if he were to have a share offering?

Simply ? No.

Do I trust him ? No. Would I contribute in hopes that we could raise the appropriate funds as a fanbase to stave off a liquidation ? Absolutely. So long as it dilutes CW's shareholding then I would be for it.

Simply ? No.

Do I trust him ? No. Would I contribute in hopes that we could raise the appropriate funds as a fanbase to stave off a liquidation ? Absolutely. So long as it dilutes CW's shareholding then I would be for it.

How would a share offering technically work with us being suspended from the PLUS market?

How would a share offering technically work with us being suspended from the PLUS market?

Not sure it can even be done.

We could put together a package to try to buy the club. Got 50 or 60 million spare ?