£62.4m in 9 months

So is the inference that Whyte has been restructuring the finances of the club to either line his own pockets and/or keep money away from HMRC which could then be used to fund the "start-up" of a post-admin Rangers?

Depends who you believe mate I chose to look on the bright side that he's just moved it out of reach of the taxman to be used at a later day. I can't for the life of me believe he's pocketed it but there's some who think he's packing his bags as we speak and getting on his jet to Monaco.

, most questions asked have been long since answered, but press people don't want another story, they don't want to listen.

Best be avoided for the next few days. Most is speculation at best.

The questions have not been answered. Whyte has failed to explain why the club has a problem given the £62m referred to above. He has delayed issuing the accounts so that we are unable to see what has happened on the financial side.

Perhaps you can answer why our cash balance was under £9m at 30th June given the receipt of the cash from Whyte and Ticketus if the questions have been long since answered?

I actually find it astonishing that you can dismiss the concerns as "speculation" given everything that has happened.

We WILL go into administration. HMRC will not do a deal. We will still be in administration at the end of March and therefore unable to compete in Europe next season as I understand it.

Whyte has shown an inability to meet his own deadlines accounts issued by the end of December, end of January, end of March..... so we can't rely on yet another glib comment that we will be out of administration by the end of March.

How you can dismiss reasoned arguments as sensational and hysterical when the club's future is in jeapardy is beyound me. I know that you have taken a pro-Whyte attitude over the last wee while on this board but it's moved past forum arguments. The future of our club is in the hands of yet another charlatan and I'm shit scared.

Just out of interest, MIH was 700m in the reds after the credit crunch. How is it doing now, how is he doing now?

They were £940m in debt. they managed to reduce this to £700m in the last set of accounts.

What is the advantage of making the decision yesterday, rather than waiting until the verdict of the tax tribunal is anounced?

Pre emptive strike on an unsecured creditor. It's pretty clear now that HMRC were not just going to lose the case and give up there. I believe the phrase used was "appeal and appeal again". This way they have a choice....come to a judgement that won't be appealed and is acceptable to Rangers or get to the back of the queue and get what's left after the secured creditor has taken his settlement.

Could this have been his plan all along? Sell to some sucker, watch him admin us, the "white knight" us giving him a clean slate at Ibrox (finically)?

I don't think CW is a sucker, he's a willing patsy in all of this with a nice payday to lok forward to. He appeared from nowhere and that's where he'll return once the "saviour" steps in.

Shakespeare could have written this whole saga and I'm sure there will be a happy ending.

I look forward to the Hollywood movie in a couple of years.