BREAKING: Craig Whyte Statement

I don;t think it'll be long before someone from inside the CW camp, with a lot of information on him breaks ranks and spills the beans as there's going to other names dragged through the mud if things really go tits up for him

Anybody else think the 24mill went to bail out Pritchards.

I have more faith in the FSA tracking the Pritchards stuff than I have of Duff & Phelps tracking ours.

Perhaps Pritchards monies had a brief sojourn to the Collyer Bristow client account perhaps to provide proof of funds until Craig Whyte could avail himself of the Ticketus monies.

I believe he may have spotted an ideal opportunity (primarily for himself)....buy the club cheap, put into admin, get it cleaned up, then sell for a profit.

I think you have hit the mark there but a patsy no chance. The guy's a megolomaniac, does he look like anyone's patsy to you?

I honestly think that we as fans need to close our eyes for the next 6 months. Turn off Sky Sports News, tell the paper boy to fuck off, unlike certain fb pages which break news & just let the guy do his fucking job.

At the end of the day, the club was in a mess. If he fixes it then great, doesn't matter about ethics IMO all that matters is Rangers. If he has done a hatchet job on the club then he better have a decent hidey hole cause' I'm pretty sure he won't be safe in most European countries at least.

The media is just fueling speculation, AJ is being a total arsehole & should really stfu. Fair enough, at least he did voice his concerns before the takeover happened but he should have done more if that is the case & tbh I think that AJ & PM et al have just seen what CW is doing & thought, 'Fuck me, what a great idea.. why didn't we think of that?'. I mean seriously.. buying a club for £1, investing absolutely no money in it, getting a £20m "loan", not paying taxes & then put the club into administration & clear the debt (hopefully) for a fraction of what is owed. & since PM hasn't got any money either then surely he would have been doing the exact same thing.. except for the media don't hate him & probably wouldn't publish as much negative stories about him.

Seriously.. Rangers enter administration over unpaid taxes.. the ex-Portsmouth owner wins a tax case & suddenly an article appears saying he is interested in Rangers with absolutely no quotes or references to him ever saying it.. if people can't see how desperate the media are for stories then they need a reality check.

I'm on the fence with CW. I'll wait patiently until all of this is over, I won't get excited, I won't get disappointed.

RTID WATP :rangers:

I honestly think that we as fans need to close our eyes for the next 6 months. Turn off Sky Sports News, tell the paper boy to fuck off, unlike certain fb pages which break news & just let the guy do his fucking job.

At the end of the day, the club was in a mess. If he fixes it then great, doesn't matter about ethics IMO all that matters is Rangers. If he has done a hatchet job on the club then he better have a decent hidey hole cause' I'm pretty sure he won't be safe in most European countries at least.

The media is just fueling speculation, AJ is being a total arsehole & should really stfu. Fair enough, at least he did voice his concerns before the takeover happened but he should have done more if that is the case & tbh I think that AJ & PM et al have just seen what CW is doing & thought, 'Fuck me, what a great idea.. why didn't we think of that?'. I mean seriously.. buying a club for £1, investing absolutely no money in it, getting a £20m "loan", not paying taxes & then put the club into administration & clear the debt (hopefully) for a fraction of what is owed. & since PM hasn't got any money either then surely he would have been doing the exact same thing.. except for the media don't hate him & probably wouldn't publish as much negative stories about him.

Seriously.. Rangers enter administration over unpaid taxes.. the ex-Portsmouth owner wins a tax case & suddenly an article appears saying he is interested in Rangers with absolutely no quotes or references to him ever saying it.. if people can't see how desperate the media are for stories then they need a reality check.

I'm on the fence with CW. I'll wait patiently until all of this is over, I won't get excited, I won't get disappointed.

RTID WATP :rangers:

Leaving aside what the media may have said or their motives for doing so, are we talking about the same Mr Whyte who one judge called "thoroughly unfit to be a director" and whose evidence in a Court of Law was described by a Sheriff as "wholly unreliable". The same Mr Whyte who failed to disclose that he had been disqualified as Director within the past 5 years which would have immediately rendered him not fit and proper to be a director of a Scottish Footbal club, never mind its Chairman?

I wouldn't like to be sitting on that fence.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

Leaving aside what the media may have said or their motives for doing so, are we talking about the same Mr Whyte who one judge called "thoroughly unfit to be a director" and whose evidence in a Court of Law was described by a Sheriff as "wholly unreliable". The same Mr Whyte who failed to disclose that he had been disqualified as Director within the past 5 years which would have immediately rendered hiom not fit and proper to be a director of a Scottish Footbal club, never mind its Chairman?

I wouldn't like to be sitting on that fence.

I'm sorry BH, I respect your posts & opinions, but you completely missed the point of my ramblings.