Bedoya to follow McKay out

We've certanly wasted plenty of money on players and hardly given them a chance to show what they can do here.

Hasn't Ortiz scored 3 goals in 3 games since his return to Spain? Maybe he is being played in his preferred position, or maybe it's to do with tactics or just that he didn't suit the game here but he is another who didn't get much of a chance for us.

Baffling. There has been an abundance of players in the past like Maniero and Jeffers to name 2 who had short term stays after being awful, yet Bedoya, McKay and Ortiz havent had a chance and they are ones first out the door while we are downsizing.

Is it because we want to stick with the old guard / tried and tested but inconsistant and ageing deadwood like McCulloch, Edu and Broadfoot????

Bedoya played for the USA last year and was one of their better performers, McKay was OZ player of the year and Ortiz has scored 3 in 3 back in Spain. Id have been looking at offloading the past rather than potential future.

I find it really disappointing that "established", yet aging players are still regularly played. Even though they have been on the decline for years.

Then you get 2 or 3 younger players, with pretty decent reputations coming in, playing a handful of games, then straight out the door - probably at a loss.

The aging players have no resale value, so no money to be made from sales. All in it looks like we may ditch a few players, yet still make an overall loss on them.

Bedoya is a very strange case IMHO....we fought tooth & nail to get him early, then don't play him.

McKay arrived with glowing recommendations from "Rangers" men - ex players - yet only makes 3 1st team appearances.

Ortiz made more appearances than the other 2 put together, yet failed to shine....goes back to Spain and by all accounts is on fire.

However, they now appear to be gone...no point crying over spilt milk....

Bedoya is a very strange case IMHO....we fought tooth & nail to get him early, then don't play him.

Thats the strangest thing for me also, fighting to bring him in early then he is surplus to requirements. I didnt even see this guy in a Rangers shirt.

Along with the 3 mentioned players leaving Im also surprised at the ones put out on loan, Hutton and Fleck would be playing ahead of McCulloch and Healy for me.

Bedoya, pure and simply, wasn't good enough. Nowhere near it. A guy at his age playing for some minor Swedish team? Orebro is it? A decent American player would at least find a modest side in a decent league (Or a big team in a smaller league like Edu) - he ended up in a league worse than our own playing for one of the bottom teams.

I do not know how we found this guy, but his few appearances were quite awful. He was like a poor man's Nacho Novo - a very poor man's Nacho Novo.

I think we went hammer and tong to get him because we badly needed the numbers.