He looks like a French revolution soldier boy.

But yeah, I'd agree with that. Teams like Livorno and Maccabi will try and play a bit more and let us play around them, as opposed to the likes of Motherwell ad Caley Thistle who'll try and ruffle our feathers a bit more and make us break them down.

:P

I think it's more to do with the european style we play compared to scottish style we play

Like the more time on the ball etc

No clement what have you done to your hair. FFS i liked it

I agree buba (shock, horror).

I think our style of play is suited more to a European game than domestic.

So will we be looking forward to finishing 8th in the SPL and winning the UEFA ? :P

i think barry will stay on and play for a while yet but if he doesn't, then surely buffel will come on for him. I can see sebo come on and score because this defence and keeper look very very shakey. (just like ours) lol

Barry looks like he's cracked a rib or something..

Aye, i dont think he'll be back on in the 2nd half unless he gets strapped up or something.

They're pretty dangerous going forward, and i have no confidence in Svensson right now, they're by passing the midfield a little too easily for my liking too.