Brilliant performance again tonight.

Pick-outs were Hemdani, Clement, Novo, Smith and yes i will say it Barry Ferguson was absolutely fantastic.

What about Novo playing last man a few times he was possibly our best defender and attacker.:D

On the down side i thought Boyd apart for the header to Novo for the goal, did absolutely nothing. I was not too impressed with Adam either, although he scored the penalty.

We had our strongest keeper in the goal tonight.

Great Game!

Man of the Match was for me was Clement, he broke up everything in midfield and got us going forward. Very close with Barry and Nacho though.

I was their tonight and i thought we played well,Clement,Ferguson & Novo especially did well, but i still think we're lacking strength and a killer instinct but we won and that's as good as it gets.Someone said in an earlier post that the atmosphere was bad,couldn't agree more it's been dead for a while now, i used to get a cold shiver down my spine walking into Ibrox.....not had that for a while.....it should be deafening at Ibrox....like it used to be

A very encouraging performance and with the return of Clement its no coincidence IMO.

Novo has definatly got to start on Sunday. I think we are not far away from getting this team sorted out, having Clement to do his role makes a huge difference. I'll just be interesting to see where Hemdani starts on sunday but whereever he plays at the moment he is doing a very sound job.

Bar Fergusons fitness the same team should maybe start v Utd