Official - Four Parties Made Bids for Rangers.

Ellis is the conduit for these guys popping out the sewers to attach themselves to our club. ' You know a man by the company he keeps, I think Ellis was the introduction for Whyte to meet SDM. Look how that turned out. The sooner Ellis is booted out of our club the better i will feel.

So we can beleive everything in the record now?

Also it confirms is beleive the record he was involved in the those behind the original Club 9 Sports not the current one.

Or i'm reading this wrong?

Me and the blind man with one eye say you're reading it wrong.

Ellis â?? who has been in regular contact with Miller and those behind the original Club 9 Sports consortium â?? confirmed to Record Sport last night: â??I am owed 24.9 per cent of the entire clubâ??s shares and I will be suing Craig Whyte for it.

Thats 2 cheap shots today mate, not really any need for it.

Can you explain what i'm reading wrong is club 9 sports are no longer involved?

Club9 only took a step back into the shadows because they saw how toxic they had become, you do understand that don't you?

Club9 were approached by someone looking to put together a deal for RFC but that someone has no funds of their own , you do understand that don't you?

Ellis – who has been in regular contact with Miller and those behind the original Club 9 Sports consortium

Seriously what part of that statement is beyond your comprehension?

Club9 only took a step back into the shadows because they saw how toxic they had become, you do understand that don't you?

Club9 were approached by someone looking to put together a deal for RFC but that someone has no funds of their own , you do understand that don't you?

Seriously what part of that statement is beyond your comprehension?[/QUOTE]

Ok mate i think i will just ignore your rubbish from now on.

You have an agenda and you prefer to abuse fellow fans other than debate, thats your call.

I will ignore you and please can you just do the same to me.

Ok mate i think i will just ignore your rubbish from now on.

You have an agenda and you prefer to abuse fellow fans other than debate, thats your call.

I will ignore you and please can you just do the same to me.

You should read through your own posts in this thread before posting crap like that.

I posted information which you disputed simply because I refused to name a "source" (God I hate that word) to you, the fact that information has subsequently been proven to be 100% accurate is somehow lost on you eh?

You should read through your own posts in this thread before posting crap like that.

I posted information which you disputed simply because I refused to name a "source" (God I hate that word) to you, the fact that information has subsequently been proven to be 100% accurate is somehow lost on you eh?

As i said mate if you wish to abuse fellow fans and stick to an agenda thats ok you do but dont respond to me again as i wont to you.

As i said mate if you wish to abuse fellow fans and stick to an agenda thats ok you do but dont respond to me again as i wont to you.

Once again I suggest you actually read through the thread from the beginning and see who starts abusing who.