D&P Report into RFC Finances available

Now Real Radio are stating a figure that could reach £150M!!!

It looks like a challenge to see which media outlet can turn what could be as low as £18M into a figure which could be as high as £150.

I'll go for BBC Scotland news at 6.30 to go for approaching £200M.

For those not having seen the document, the figure is £55M which includes £26M for ticketus, which disappears if TBK buy the club, £7.7M for Debentures which have to be included on paper but wont be repaid, and £3.3M to other clubs which is covered by the £3.5M we are due FROM other clubs. The BTC has not been declared yet, and Rangers and Murray's lawyers are still confident of winning this case, so to include up to £90M as a factual figure in early mhedia reporting is laughable at best and scaremongering at worst.

Another small point , the £75 million that is getting mentioned , I always believed that was the initial BTC plus all the other stuff ie wee tax case , £ 15million in unpaid tax , VAT etc , however the £15 million is quoted in the creditors £55million total , cant be their twice or is the £75 million pure guess work

Now Real Radio are stating a figure that could reach £150M!!!

It looks like a challenge to see which media outlet can turn what could be as low as £18M into a figure which could be as high as £150.

I'll go for BBC Scotland news at 6.30 to go for approaching £200M.

For those not having seen the document, the figure is £55M which includes £26M for ticketus, which disappears if TBK buy the club, £7.7M for Debentures which have to be included on paper but wont be repaid, and £3.3M to other clubs which is covered by the £3.5M we are due FROM other clubs. The BTC has not been declared yet, and Rangers and Murray's lawyers are still confident of winning this case, so to include up to £90M as a factual figure in early mhedia reporting is laughable at best and scaremongering at worst.

That's me heard the story 4 times and it's went up each time. :D