Does any1 think LE Guen can turn this around

Guest Baxter

I think he can, and will.

We've never been the kind of club to get rid of a manager quickly, we always give people time to build a squad of their own and stamp their image on the side and so on. It'll come good.

Celtic are piss-poor themselves this season, but they keep winning. Whereas nothings going right for us. Or Hearts. Or even Hibs.

The league's lost, but a decent UEFA Cup run and maybe a cup win or two is a decent foundation to build on for next season.

And don't worry, I've tasted your words. They taste like a fantastic blend of Chilli Concarne and Weetabix. You'll be fine.

I'm not sure I have faith in him to turn it around. I never in my wildest dreams thought we would be worse under PLG than we were under Eck, but I'm afraid we are. How Buffel and Prso can get in the side week after week completely baffles me. Hearts are in a shambles on and off the park and we still can't get above them. We go there in a couple of weeks, but the way we're going at the moment Dunfermline and St J at home will be bloody difficuly

in a word - NO. From the first few games of the season it was obvious that he hadn't indetified / sorted out the problems from last season and instead of improving, we are getting worse. All of his signings have been failures - Clement showed some early form, but is no better than ordinary.

However, as I have continually said, changing the manager will not make is a better team / club. We have a deep-rooted problem at Ibrox and as long as we have wankers like Murray, Bain and McIntyre in charge, things will continue to get worse.

As a result, this is one Bear who will no longer go to watch the team he LOVES until those parasites are no longer in charge at Ibrox. They are killing the club and the sooner the majority of us understand this the better.

THe Rangers of today are the not the club / instituation that I have grown up with and fallen in love with, they are a pale shawdow and cheap imitation of THE RANGERS.

Murrey - Get To Fuck and take the rest of the wankers with you.

Cammy F - At The End OF My Tether Loyal RSC

We have 5 games left in November, all crucial in my opinion.

We need to go out and THUMP St. Johnstone on Wednesday, get a bit of confidence about the place. Then again, we need to go out and batter a really SHOCKING Dunfermline side. Then comes 2 away trips to Hearts and Auxerre, both BIG confidence boosts if we win them. Then we close out the month at home to Kilmarnock, a good side this season, but if we can brush them aside at home, it'll take us into December with things looking a lot better than they do now.

I'm not saying these next 5 games will shape our season, because clearly, especially with reference to the league, they won't, but for confidence and morale purposes.. crucial.

We have 5 games left in November, all crucial in my opinion.

We need to go out and THUMP St. Johnstone on Wednesday, get a bit of confidence about the place. Then again, we need to go out and batter a really SHOCKING Dunfermline side. Then comes 2 away trips to Hearts and Auxerre, both BIG confidence boosts if we win them. Then we close out the month at home to Kilmarnock, a good side this season, but if we can brush them aside at home, it'll take us into December with things looking a lot better than they do now.

I'm not saying these next 5 games will shape our season, because clearly, especially with reference to the league, they won't, but for confidence and morale purposes.. crucial.

And if we lose a couple of them we would drop into the bottom 3 or 4 of the SPfuckinL....... We are only 3 points above 9th placed St Mirren.

Cammy F

I'm sorry to say that I think the signs are looking pretty bad for us and PLG. After a promising start, things aren't getting any better and its very worrying that the same problems are still here that were apparent last year, not to mention some of his bizarre selection & tactical decisions. At the moment it looks like 2nd place is what we're aiming for, but there's every possibility that we'll finish 3rd again. Other teams aren't playing well, so the chance is there to finish 2nd, but on this form we might not take it.

We need to get behind PLG and the club though, but I can see why the patience of some fans is running out as the players just don't look good enough or have the stomach for the fight in them.

I think we have to give him the season, there isn't much else we can do. We happened to sign one of the most sought after young managers in recent times and this is a learning experience for him. The difficulty is that if Le Guen can't turn this around, who can?

I believe part of the problem was not bringing him in earlier, if McLeish had been sacked earlier then Le Guen would have had a far better understanding of what needed solving over the summer break.

Things are pretty awful just now but I think we've got to just sit tight and keep backing Le Guen.