TBK have won, named PB.

Miller stated that his bid & the £500k payment WILL go in today....the big question is, what happens if it goes in BEFORE the BK's??? Will the Admins simply accept the 1st formal bid that ticks all their requirements???

I suppose the BK's at least have the time difference on their side - will Bill Miller even be oot his scratcher yet???

Miller stated that his bid & the £500k payment WILL go in today....the big question is, what happens if it goes in BEFORE the BK's??? Will the Admins simply accept the 1st formal bid that ticks all their requirements???

I suppose the BK's at least have the time difference on their side - will Bill Miller even be oot his scratcher yet???

It is being reported that both bidders have asked for more time, with no decision being made today by D&P.

Can I repeat my earlier question: why would the millionaires of the TBK's expect Ticketus to pay the fee?

To tie them into a deal with the Blue Knights so they cant screw them over at the last minute by signing up with Ng or another party.

Guest superrcooper7
Rangers: Paul Murray's Blue Knights and Bill Miller delay bids

By Chris McLaughlin

Senior Football Reporter, BBC Scotland

Rangers' administrators hoping to name the preferred bidder believe there will be no announcement on Monday.

Duff & Phelps told BBC Scotland they have not received a "deliverable" bid.

Paul Murray's Blue Knights have yet to agree with Ticketus and US businessman Bill Miller is seeking clarification on potential SPL sanctions.

Murray's group, with Ticketus as partner, had been working towards preferred bidder status before stepping back last week.

Rangers have been in adminstration since 14 February.

The club have already been deducted 10 points for going into administration and the Scottish Premier League will later this month discuss new measures for clubs who suffer insolvency events and those who relaunch as new companies.

Rangers in administration

Process began on 14 February

Club deducted 10 SPL points

Players and management agreed wage cuts to enable season's fixtures to be fulfilled

Deadline for securing Uefa licence was missed but club have applied to play in Europe next season

Celtic confirmed as SPL champions on 7 April

Rangers eight points clear of third-place Motherwell with five games to play

Rangers also await the Scottish FA's ruling into alleged breaches of seven rules, while the SPL are expected to investigate how Rangers paid players in the previous decade - the issue that is at the heart of an HM Revenue and Customs tax tribunal.

Ticketus, who funded Craig Whyte's takeover of Rangers last May, were also in discussion with Bill Ng.

But the Singaporean withdrew his offer, leaving Miller as sole bidder. Miller is expected to offer £11.2m for the club and he had urged other prospective owners to "put up or shut up" by then.

Brian Kennedy, the Sale Sharks owner who had a second, verbal bid rejected by administrators Duff & Phelps, told BBC Scotland on Sunday that he had been helping the Blue Knights with their bid - but not financially.

"I always said I would not compete with the Blue Knights. That's still my position," he said.

With Miller's offer seemingly the only live bid, Duff & Phelps had indicated they would have no option but to pursue a conclusion to negotiations with the American.

However, a new Blue Knights offer would give the administrators a choice to make.

Murray has maintained throughout his desire for Rangers to achieve a company voluntary arrangement and avoid liquidation, with the club's total debts potentially more than £134m.

Miller claimed his vision for an "incubator" company would avoid liquidation but warned his plans were dependent on the Scottish football authorities not imposing further sanctions on the club.

Sorry if posted elsewhere.,.,...it's also from the BBC

Really had my hopes up last night with this thread.

Getting used to being let down recently.

I understand your frustration, but from my point of view it's good news as I don't feel TBK are the best option for the club by any stretch.