TBK have won, named PB.

I sent text messages last night to friends, bluenoses (and dhims) about this news....now I feel a complete dickhead and in future any 'rumours' posted on this forum will be kicked into touch until it's confirmed 100%.

Rumour are always posted in good faith but should always be taken with a pinch of salt.

I sent text messages last night to friends, bluenoses (and dhims) about this news....now I feel a complete dickhead and in future any 'rumours' posted on this forum will be kicked into touch until it's confirmed 100%.

Last night I still didn't sleep much, so I guess I didn't really believe it!

Have we heard from Tannochbear or has he joined Whyte in Monaco? He must feel like a right fool - I suspect he got the info from a Taig pal on broadcasting - was it Chris McLaughlinn that pulled that one Tannoch?

Are we being used as pawns by TBK’s? Could this news have been “leaked” so it would go feral online, which would obviously get to Bill Miller and either force his hand, put him off or delay him like seems to be the case?

Rumour are always posted in good faith but should always be taken with a pinch of salt.

I suppose I jumped the gun last night like many others, normally I do take everything with a pinch of salt, but this story just seemed to be the news we were all waiting for.

I know for a fact TBK's will be named as PB tomorrow morning!

There you go more garbage!

Tbh Frankie that is the sort of guff they regularly pull on RM! Forums such as this have a great reputation because they take aa careful approach to 'exclusives' I suggest you start putting a disclaimer on anything like this in future. Something like THIS IS MORE THAN LIKELY A PILE OF PISS with flashing lights, above the thread title!

Btw where is Tannochbear this afternoon? :-)

I know for a fact TBK's will be named as PB tomorrow morning!

There you go more garbage!

Tbh Frankie that is the sort of guff they regularly pull on RM! Forums such as this have a great reputation because they take aa careful approach to 'exclusives' I suggest you start putting a disclaimer on anything like this in future. Something like THIS IS MORE THAN LIKELY A PILE OF PISS with flashing lights, above the thread title!

Btw where is Tannochbear this afternoon? :-)

TB is very reliable with such stuff and, while the timescale may prove incorrect, I'd suggest TBK are still very much in the box seat.