TBK have won, named PB.

In other words it wasn't an exclusive at all - just guesswork based on the fact D and P said it had to be sorted on Monday! Very poor day for the forum if that's the best you can do!

TB was the only person saying it had been done online - though clearly there were rumours offline.

Miller stated that his bid & the £500k payment WILL go in today....the big question is, what happens if it goes in BEFORE the BK's??? Will the Admins simply accept the 1st formal bid that ticks all their requirements???

I suppose the BK's at least have the time difference on their side - will Bill Miller even be oot his scratcher yet???

I think the point has been raised before but it appears that D&P could actually accept both bids and make them both preferred bidders. Hence part of the issue with the exclusivity fee is that it isn't actually an exclusivity fee in so far as that it makes their bid exclusive. Although I may be wrong :D

TB was the only person saying it had been done online - though clearly there were rumours offline.

VB released a statement saying that they to had it on very good authority from three separate sources that it would be announced on Monday. They also called for unity, but I don't know if that part will now be recalled! :D

VB released a statement saying that they to had it on very good authority from three separate sources that it would be announced on Monday. They also called for unity, but I don't know if that part will now be recalled! :D

Did they? Must have missed that. :)

TB is very reliable with such stuff and, while the timescale may prove incorrect, I'd suggest TBK are still very much in the box seat.

That's hardly news! There is only two possible outcomes and one possible PB, I've known that all along and it will happen one way or the other, let's be honest Frankie the two possible outcomes are either TBK's get PB or we're down the pan!

If we're down the pan why let these cunts in D&P work their ticket any longer! They are criminals in the moral sense of the word! CROOKS! Tannochbear has now aided and abetted them by his rumour as we should be kicking their door in not looking for explanations of why he took the cunt out of us, fellow rangers supporters!

There was a crooked man (Whyte) who had a crooked house (D&P) and they all stole together, in a crooked little game...

That's hardly news! There is only two possible outcomes and one possible PB, I've known that all along and it will happen one way or the other, let's be honest Frankie the two possible outcomes are either TBK's get PB or we're down the pan!

If we're down the pan why let these cunts in D&P work their ticket any longer! They are criminals in the moral sense of the word! CROOKS! Tannochbear has now aided and abetted them by his rumour as we should be kicking their door in not looking for explanations of why he took the cunt out of us, fellow rangers supporters!

There was a crooked man (Whyte) who had a crooked house (D&P) and they all stole together, in a crooked little game...

That is OTT and doesn't really make sense. Aided and abetted? Are you suggesting he is involved in some conspiracy to see us liquidated?

Well that's a load of pish right there.

I'm actually going to side with the admins for a second......

D&P have stated time after time that they require a formal. non-conditional bid in black & white. So far that hasn't happened from any bidder. How can they progress with the sale of the club if the conditions havn't been met.

All interested parties know what is required of their bids, yet none have delivered yet. TBK's stumbling block appears to be a never ending saga with Ticketus. Bill Miller's appears to be guarantees from the SPL/SFA. It's unknown what Bill Ng's stumbling block was but I wouldn't completely rule him out.

I personally find it very concerning that TBK's have not secured an agreement with ticketus - it has been weeks since they announced the proposed collaboration.

I do kinda feel ATM that the Admins are getting a bit of a rough time. They have set the terms, and no-one has met them!!!