Bill Miller: Yes or No?

Are you happy Bill Miller could be our new custodian?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Are you happy Bill Miller could be our new custodian?

• Yes
    • No
    • Time will tell.

I just think we were running out of time for the CVA route. Whyte wasn't playing ball, and we were probably months away from getting anything sorted out.

Sorry to all the TBK fans , but this guys laid his cards on the table 2 weeks ago and watched every other bidder shite themselves , all the so called Rangers fans wanted the club on the cheap and wouldnt step up so hell skelp it into you

Sorry to all the TBK fans , but this guys laid his cards on the table 2 weeks ago and watched every other bidder shite themselves , all the so called Rangers fans wanted the club on the cheap and wouldnt step up so hell skelp it into you

He may yet decide he wants it cheaper too though, hasn't got the confidence to pay the £500k exclusivity fee either (perhaps he distrusts Duff & Phelps).

Think i will make my mind up when he addresses us directly with detailed plans on how we will go forward. My concerns is the running costs of the club without Euro football and how we will be able to compete over the next few years. I'd like to know exactly how much he is willing to invest overall to cover everything from running costs,transfers and the CVA pot. He's going to need a shit load of cash to do this from what i understand.

I’ll say ,”Welcome to Ibrox Mr Miller, no win our trust and we’ll back you to the hilt, be open, fair and talkative”

I feel we’re at the bottom of Hell and looking up now, not down into an abyss.

As other have said he walked out the shadows, placed an open bid on the table (ok not a long term plan, i know) and walked back into the Woods. He didn’t use Cheerleaders, stayed out the press and gave TBK’s and any other bidders plenty of time to place a solid bid.

I liked that

Think i will make my mind up when he addresses us directly with detailed plans on how we will go forward. My concerns is the running costs of the club without Euro football and how we will be able to compete over the next few years. I'd like to know exactly how much he is willing to invest overall to cover everything from running costs,transfers and the CVA pot. He's going to need a shit load of cash to do this from what i understand.

That was one of our problems depending on European money to pay the bills. Rangers should be run with within it's own means without European money, that should be a nice sweety to use as an extra.

He may yet decide he wants it cheaper too though, hasn't got the confidence to pay the £500k exclusivity fee either (perhaps he distrusts Duff & Phelps).

Why does he need to pay the exclusivity fee he's the only unconditional bid on the table. He gave everybody a chance to get in and they all shat it.

Why does he need to pay the exclusivity fee he's the only unconditional bid on the table. He gave everybody a chance to get in and they all shat it.

In his own words.

My proposal on the table now is to pay £11.2M for the club which includes the £500,000 deposit required by Duff & Phelps

According to the DR this morning, Mr Miller has already transferred £11m into a holding account!!!

BILL Miller was given the go-ahead to claim the keys to Ibrox after he’d deposited £11million in a holding account as a “statement of intent”.

Source: Daily Record 04/05/12

Right FS you've lost me here ( I know it's not hard at times ), but has he just not said I'm the only one left I will get the deal done, oh and by the way that stupid Half mill you wanted well its in the pot you can get it when the deal is finished.

Playing D&P at their own game.