Who would you play at right back?

Hutton or Bardsley?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Hutton or Bardsley?

• Hutton
    • Bardsley

Hutton scored a few during his initial spell in the team before his leg break...

Yep but he really looked top class then. I remember him against the tims and he really looked like he could do no wrong. A shadow of how he is now playing.:sigh:

got to be hutton for me. i think bardsley may in fact be a better player, but hutton will be here after christmas, and i think i would rather have hutton with X many games extra experience, than a slightly better player for those games, then with hutton afterwards.

Hutton.

Bardsley is leaving in January and the team needs some sort of consistency in the performances and the best way to do that is stick to the same squad choices as much as possible.

thats what i was trying to say in that horribly long sentence above!

Hutton.

Bardsley is leaving in January and the team needs some sort of consistency in the performances and the best way to do that is stick to the same squad choices as much as possible.

as yourself, Barry and a few others have pointed out, this is the crux of the matter. PB may or may not be better (hardly, if at all imo), but if he is its negligible so the long term benefit to Rangers is playing Hutton and getting him more experience as that is the only way he will improve.

Didn't you put Bardsley in your team v St Johnstone or were you saying what you thought the team will be?

What I thought it would be...

Might give PB another chance to show me what I've supposedly been missing. ;)

I like to see managers trying something different now and again, in the long run Bardsley wont be here, and unfortunately I don't think Hutton will be the answer.

Remember Sandy Jardine didn't start at right back, against St. Johnstone someone like Svensson could be worth a try.