Leggat: BILL MILLER AND FORMER CELTIC MAN HALPIN - Exclusive

Name whoever you like. They shouldn't be anywhere near the club.

Why on earth not? :D

Id have been delighted if we got Miller back for a 3rd spell last year, he shouldnt have left 2nd time round anyway.

You keep trotting out the names, pal, but you'll still not get it.

Not get what? You keep making these statements that mean nothing.

I only hope, firstly, that Bill Miller is is genuine. Secondly he employs people who are good at their Job and thirdly Rangers FC can get back to a financial healthy club.

We had a full board of Rangers men who sat back and watched David Murray bring our club to it's Knees including the head Smurf (sorry Knight).

Some did try and warn us about Whyte but it was all too little too late.

No you go with your men in blue I will hope we get real professionals who do a good job no matter of their background.

Is that Bill Miller? I will have to wait for the hindsight that seemed to make you an expert on Craig Whyte for that answer.

He was a youth coach with them, so it would have been seen as a promotion. I didn't realise that this board was such a hotbed for those intent on championing Celtic rejects.

I'm no great admirer of his but Kenny McDowall managed Celtic reserves to several league titles.

Leaving the Piggery for a bigger job at Rangers makes him a Celtic reject, does it? You mean in the same way that Roy Hodgson is a WBA reject?

Can we leave the clipboard as an asset of the oldco. Lol

I'm no great admirer of his but Kenny McDowall managed Celtic reserves to several league titles.

Leaving the Piggery for a bigger job at Rangers makes him a Celtic reject, does it? You mean in the same way that Roy Hodgson is a WBA reject?

Guest Dutchy

Bigotry exists everywhere and I can only thank Pete for his post pointing out that it matters not what colour or creed anyone is from, as long as they're doing a good job for Rangers, they're good people to me.

Back to Leggo: Overall, he does get carried away with himself. Maybe he thinks we're all thick dimwits that can't think for ourselves when he starts his ravings. I for one find it unbecoming jounalism, just as bad a phliophopagobble, at time. On the other hand, he does bring up some good points and highlight some of the things that the popular press seem intent on ignoring.

I read him for the general Rangers interest, but his politics are shite and I'm sure he's on the juice a bit more than he needs to be at times.

He supports Rangers and he expresses his opinions, just as we all do here. That doesn't mean to say he's right, or wrong about everything he says. Just like anyone expressing an opion on here.

Name whoever you like. They shouldn't be anywhere near the club.

Sorry but that is a crap attitude.

As to leggo, I've said a few times, without the hyperbole and with toning down the BIG CONSPIRACIES, some of what he writes is fairly accurate. It's the way he writes it mostly, and occasionally what he writes.

Yes, it's a crap article. From his insistence of using the guy's midle name (yes, we get that he's got a RC sounding middle name :rolleyes:) to his use of catchphrases that a 10 year would be above.

Halpin may or may not have gone to a RC school. He may or may not be a Celtic supporter. It's actually not him that's been working with D&P.

Rangers media consultants are still Media House and are still heavily involved with everything that goes on at the club as anyone with the slightest involvement would tell you.

The fact that Halpin's been involved with 5 companies that are dissolved is irrelevant. I've been involved with some as well and they were dissolved without owing a penny. It happens all the time.

There's some other inaccurate information in the article. Leggat's got a cheek to accuse anyone of practising in the back arts (sic) of spin. He should stick to the articles that he's good at.

I agree that Leggat has some good insider information and while he used to be a decent read bar the spelling and grammar mistakes, he's now more of a tedious read due to trying to be sensationalist every day. Being sensationalist is a bit like giving a wink - it's effective if you only do it now an again, but do it all the time and you start to look a bit strange and possibly a bit mad.

While he always had a pro-Rangers agenda, that agenda has evolved into fanatical support of one takeover group and his blogs have taken on a propaganda hue that is hard to swallow. I'd rather he went back to just providing reasonably "objective" balance and redress to much of the Timmy propaganda that manifests itself too comfortably in the media these days.

Exposés can also be good but need to be of a more realistic tone.

I find myself reading him less and less and hope he gets back to his previous form before his credibility disappears along with his readership.