Bill Miller withdraws bid

Frankie i only read today of previous failed attempts and "nearly" moments in Mr Millers career.

Without saying too much any chance you can quash my fears a bit and tell me something is on the horizon mate? This is ripping me apart tbh

It's hard to say mate. A few times I thought TBK were ahead of the game but it turned out they were catching up.

Generally speaking I think all this is part of someone's plan. A very dangerous, risky plan but all the people involved in this farce are not daft folk. They're just playing poker using very high stakes.

I'm confident the club will be saved but that's more in hope than expectation.

Frankie i only read today of previous failed attempts and "nearly" moments in Mr Millers career.

Without saying too much any chance you can quash my fears a bit and tell me something is on the horizon mate? This is ripping me apart tbh

They've been posted on RM often enough....:ninja:

They've been posted on RM often enough....:ninja:

Aye but your a taig :D

Na only kidding mate, it was in the thread with AJ speaking, saying how he nearly formed an equivelant to NASCAR etc. A nearly man, a bit like Caseyjones

Generally speaking I think all this is part of someone's plan. A very dangerous, risky plan but all the people involved in this farce are not daft folk. They're just playing poker using very high stakes.

Everyone is waiting for the royal flush, but those don't come around very often.

Everyone is waiting for the royal flush, but those don't come around very often.

Person with the best hand is arguably Craig Whyte.

But then again he's also the dealer.

It wouldn't surprise me if the 2 overseas bids that Duff & Phelps are on about are the original German one and Bill Ng and the UK Whyte himself (yes he really did put in a bid!).

Cw is an absolute roaster but the SFA wouldnt let him near us, would they? :o