Bill Miller withdraws bid

Craig Whyte bidding for us? I don't believe that for one minute. Where's he finding the money from?

If that bar steward is bidding to buy us he can only be doing it to throw a spanner in the works!

He made the bid almost immediately we went into administration, apparently a proportion of it was him writing off money that we "owe" him, and another portion was the money that was laying in the Collyer Bristow client account.

He made the bid almost immediately we went into administration, apparently a proportion of it was him writing off money that we "owe" him, and another portion was the money that was laying in the Collyer Bristow client account.

If true then it's not only shocking, but yet again fraudulent. Is it even remotely possible that a fraudster could get away with buying a football club TWICE with the fan's and club's money rather than his own? :wtf:

If true then it's not only shocking, but yet again fraudulent. Is it even remotely possible that a fraudster could get away with buying a football club TWICE with the fan's and club's money rather than his own? :wtf:

Was it Forlaan that said we will be getting a big shock soon i wonder if this is what he meant. If he pays from one of his companies and nobody can prove it is Rangers money I guess he can.

The SPL will never accept us into the SPL If Whyte is anywhere near the club. He did say Rangers supporters will thank him one day. He would put Robin Hood to shame if he pulled it off.

To be fair to Clark and Waterhouse it got very short shrift (about the only decent thing they've done!).

I honestly do not think there is any possibility of the c*&t returning, but that doesn't mean he won't be causing us problems.