Bill Miller withdraws bid

RE: Miller's excuses.

1. In actual fact the reaction to his newco plan was very mild within the fans. A few banners is not serious opposition.

2. Club9 retweeted my article about accepting downsizing. Fans understand need for prudent future. Our expectations are moderate.

Craig Whyte bidding for us? I don't believe that for one minute. Where's he finding the money from?

If that bar steward is bidding to buy us he can only be doing it to throw a spanner in the works!

Craig Whyte bidding for us? I don't believe that for one minute. Where's he finding the money from?

If that bar steward is bidding to buy us he can only be doing it to throw a spanner in the works!

He'll be aligned with Ticketus most probably.

1. In actual fact the reaction to his newco plan was very mild within the fans. A few banners is not serious opposition.

2. Club9 retweeted my article about accepting downsizing. Fans understand need for prudent future. Our expectations are moderate.

I've been saying that it's a drip, drip plan that's being sold to the support. With every day that passes, more and more becomes acceptable. Newco was anathema to the majority only a fortnight ago.

I think the reaction to a possible newco has been unbelievably passive to be honest. I grudgingly admire the way Duff & Phelps managed to boil that particular frog.

a week ago mark dingwall said on follow follow that every person he spoke to who had previous dealings with club o said the same thing.

they came in and it sounded great but when it came down to it they had no cash.

we will just be added to the list of failed club 9 bids.

It is going to cost in the region of 11 million to buy the assets (assuming a Newco) and probably another 20 million of investment just to get us up and running again. So, after putting in 31 million or so, it is still going to take a few years to make any money and especially with various sanctions and no European football. Why would Miller, who has never seen us play and never visited Scotland, put in that kind of money with no hope of a return for at least 5 years?

To be willing to make that kind of investment you actually do have to be a Rangers man (or woman).

God not a woman the fucking trophy room will be filled with shoes.;)