Bill Ng back in race to buy crisis-hit Rangers

So is the consensus now that Miller was always a stalking horse and never a serious bidder?

I wouldn't say a consensus - just that it's as good an explanation as any for his actions. ;)

Guest blueoutthedome

I dont think Miller was put of with threats written on a few banners or the emails he said received although it didnt help but how many of the manky mob do you think emailed him with there best wishes.

I dont think Miller was put of with threats written on a few banners or the emails he said received although it didnt help but how many of the manky mob do you think emailed him with there best wishes.

About the same amount as the idiots we have tbh.

Agreed. This is an excuse - nothing more.

I think we have till the end of the month on the players wages.

we are also due money soon from the spl sfa tennents everton etc.

I am not entirely convinced that doomsday is only days away. unfortunately the people who know are a bunch of lying bastards.

Agreed. This is an excuse - nothing more.

I don't totally buy that. If we lookn at it from a purely business viewpoint would a businessman look at buying a company where a proportion of your customers protest against you buying it? It can affect your future income streams and can generate huge amounts of bad publicity (look at Blackburn).

It may not be the main reason but it certainly didn't help.

I think we have till the end of the month.

we are also due money soon from the spl sfa tennents everton etc.

I am not entirely convinced that doomsday is only days away. unfortunately the people who know are a bunch of lying bastards.

We're also supposed to have season ticket money in hand. We don't.