Is Green trying to do Deal with SFA

Give me a good reason why I should just say nothing, keep my fingers crossed hoping for the best and blindly trust this man.

Give me a good reason why any of us should think a guy that talks a load of rubbish would be a good CEO for Rangers if his consortium get control of the club.

While i don't for a second say i don't agree with you surely the answer is there is nobody else at the table with a bid good enough? June was when we ran out of money and we needed someone to come in. This mob have while others like tbk's have spent months running their gobs off with little action. I think this mob deserve a chance and hopefully we'll get more info soon. Just need to hope they're not tipping their hand for a reason.

Tbh mate i think it's best if i just leave you to your very biased views on the possible new owners of Rangers.

I'm not backing any of the other bidders, so at least tell me why you think my comments are "very biased views" if you can't give me any reasons for trusting Green and his consortium or a single reason why Green would be a good CEO like I asked of you.

While i don't for a second say i don't agree with you surely the answer is there is nobody else at the table with a bid good enough?

That's what Duff & Phelps have claimed and all we can do is either take their word for it or not. Personally, I don't trust Duff & Phelps at all, so I'm not willing to take their word on anything.

I'm not backing any of the other bidders, so at least tell me why you think my comments are "very biased views" if you can't give me any reasons for trusting Green and his consortium or a single reason why Green would be a good CEO like I asked of you.

It's not about backing him, it's about giving him a chance in the absence of a decent alternative. Why are you and others desperate to condemn the guy regardless of what he says or does? I love also how you're assuming he will be CEO.

And a reason for trusting Green is that Howard Kendall, to name at least one person, has spoken out in support of his business methods - I don't see any reason for Kendall to lie. We never got a single voice of support for Whyte.

That's what Duff & Phelps have claimed and all we can do is either take their word for it or not. Personally, I don't trust Duff & Phelps at all, so I'm not willing to take their word on anything.

Administrators duty bound by the courts to accept the best offer for the creditors.

If you can't accept their judgement then it really is a case of you refusing to trust anyone.

It's not about backing him, it's about giving him a chance in the absence of a decent alternative. Why are you and others desperate to condemn the guy regardless of what he says or does? I love also how you're assuming he will be CEO.

And a reason for trusting Green is that Howard Kendall, to name at least one person, has spoken out in support of his business methods - I don't see any reason for Kendall to lie. We never got a single voice of support for Whyte.

I pretty much agree with this, there seems to be no balance anymore.

You don't have to treat Green as a god like saviour, at the same time you don't have to treat him like a criminal suspect.