Is Green trying to do Deal with SFA

Opinion is fine, but do you have anything to back that statement up?

Well, it seems fairly clear he was offered privileges by TBK if they won and has done all he can to destroy any other bidder, he loves his TV appearances with Spiers etc where he claims to speak for the fans and is always on that forum of his encouraging hate and giving out personal details.

I just can't stand the guy.

So why do you still trust TBK ?

They told us paying Ticketus £10m of our money was a good and necessary deal when it clearly wasn't.

They told us they were just waiting for the nod from the admins and were dying to get things moving, til they got the nod from the admins and sat back.

They told us they would make their best and final bid, several times and the best of them amounted to £2m.

Given your statement on lies, I can't see how you can still wibble on about TBK.

the ticketus think was necessary to get whytes shares.

d&p 3 times promised them preffered bidder so that's their lie not tbk.

your misreading the blue knights bid.

they put in one best and final bid when d&p asked for best and final bids. d&p chose miller then we got a lot cheeper do tbk reduced the bid.

If you think Rangers fans would rejoice at the club's failings, you are implying that they have their own agenda and don't have the best interests of the club as their priority.

Now lets get something right in that post you quoted i made no mention of this. But if you dont think that some Rangers fans have an agenda and have put themselves before the best interest of the club then i think your wrong mate.

We wont go over this again but there have been a few groups that have shown a clear agenda, i cant beleive you have not seen this or that you dont belive it has happened.

the ticketus think was necessary to get whytes shares.

It seems that it was mainly to provide funding It seems that TBKs were putting up nothing under the deal with Ticketus.

d&p 3 times promised them preffered bidder so that's their lie not tbk.

Was that when TBK the turned round and changed/withdrew their bid? Do you have proof that TBK were offered PB 3 times?

t

hey put in one best and final bid when d&p asked for best and final bids. d&p chose miller then we got a lot cheeper do tbk reduced the bid.

TBK gave in a "best and final" bid and then changed it at least 4 times.

its true many people want anyone but the blue knights even potless chancers who want us to buy the club for them so they can sell it on for tens of millions.

A lot of people want TBKs but find it frustrating that the fact that they are and their supporters are turning round and blaming everyone else for their own shortcomings.

The bottom line is TBKs have had plenty of opportuities and plenty of time to put together a decent bid and failed. While there may be some blame to share around, it's mainly their own fault.

A lot of people want TBKs but find it frustrating that the fact that they are and their supporters are turning round and blaming everyone else for their own shortcomings.

The bottom line is TBKs have had plenty of opportuities and plenty of time to put together a decent bid and failed. While there may be some blame to share around, it's mainly their own fault.

I know what you mean. however anyone with cash could do what greens doing its practically zero risk.

tbk could do this. but they at least to some extent aren't trying to fleece the fans.

if greens bid stands up then tbk have indeed got it wrong. if not then d&p have much to answer for.

do I wish tbk had just barrelled in with 9 million loan. not really but it may have presented a better chance of a cva than green I suppose. still a lousy deal though.

It seems that it was mainly to provide funding It seems that TBKs were putting up nothing under the deal with Ticketus.

Was that when TBK the turned round and changed/withdrew their bid? Do you have proof that TBK were offered PB 3 times?

t

TBK gave in a "best and final" bid and then changed it at least 4 times.

the ticketus deal did a couple of things it reduced the creditor pot significantly slowing a bid of around 20p in the pound. it provided whytes shares and it provided a cheap overdraft. tbk were clear they were putting up the cash to buy us and to underwrite the share issue.

no no proof as such. only them saying so.

yes d&p moved the goalposts after they asked for best and final bids several times.

the term best and final bids was d&p term.