this is it one last bet and the cat says italy to win two nil first goal pirlo well weve had octupuses and elephants might as well let the cat have a go because i'am blinkin hopelesss .

I've bombed as well mate would've been cheaper to go over and watch the games live.

2-1 Italy for me, will think on the scorer

Mm..., how can anyone predict this one? Really? Spain will be looking to make history, Italy look good enough to prevent it.:thinking:

Balotelli for me looks immense (only 21 as well) and seems focused on the job and so do his team mates, on the other hand Spain wont let this BIG chance filter away.;)

So for that reason I wont be predicting anything, lets hope the best team wins cos sometimes that disny happen.

Italy for me.:facepalm::D

Im going for Italy....at the start I said they could turn up and win it. I hope so anyway coz they have been a joy to watch in the last 2 games while Spain have put me to sleep.

I like Balotelli when he is interested

I am going Spain 1-0 they don't concede many. They won all their world cup knockout round matches 1-0. They also won the the last Euro 1-0.

Looking at the history between them I think you could just toss a coin.

Think it will be a dire match though to be honest.