Ive a question regarding penalites during shoot outs though....when does the ball become unactive? If you hit the post its a miss but if it hits the keeper then goes in does it count? Does the ball motion have to stop?

I think it's like any other penalty except you only get one kick. If it hits the keeper and goes in then it's a goal.

Germany have not looked themselves, seemed scared of Italy because of previous history and it seems to be the same case Italy beat them in a competitive match (not over mind you but Germany look toothless)

I know Pirlo has been getting all the plaudits and his Panenka style penalty probably puts him up there as the best player in the tournament but his compadre Marchissio has been outstanding for me. He's done the leg work for Pirlo and let him have some time on the ball. Top player.

Guest Dutchy

I had a great night, wishing the Italians on, then hoping the Germans scored.

They did and at a correct score of 2-1 at 16/1, I then turned my superiority on all the Hearts and Hibs supporters twisted hatred.

Because I felt like it and I know the cents will suffer without the Rangers to keepthem going.

Italy were once again absolutely brilliant and a joy to watch. 2 games in a row they have produced the best 2 matches in the tournament.

Really hope they go on and win it now.