If the price is right for him then fine, but we can't just expect him to hand everything over.

Oh and David Murray had money, look how that turned out.

agreed a reasonable profit is a must.

as for sdm arguing his tenure could take hours. until we lose or win the ebt case I don't think it can be judged.

agreed a reasonable profit is a must.

as for sdm arguing his tenure could take hours. until we lose or win the ebt case I don't think it can be judged.

You know my thoughts on David Murray but that wasn't the point I was really making this time

Jim McColl is very rich and at the top of Scottish business, but so was David Murray when he bought us and you can't deny things have crumbled around him. So it provides no assurances that McColl is rich.

we don't have to wait and see. greens a liar who very clearly doesn't have the cash required to stabalise us never mind take us forward.

we are yet to hear mccolls plans but I feel sure he understands what's needed and has the cash. we might find out for sure tomorrow.

green doesn't need time he probably doesn't even want it. he needs to take his profit and let us get on with recovering.

Your gospel becomes boring.

You know my thoughts on David Murray but that wasn't the point I was really making this time

Jim McColl is very rich and at the top of Scottish business, but so was David Murray when he bought us and you can't deny things have crumbled around him. So it provides no assurances that McColl is rich.

agreed how much money mccoll has is is utterly irrelevant really. what matters is how much he's putting in. why he's putting it in and in return for what.

as bluedell points out mccolls told us none of that. I hope to hear more soon. indeed I hope to hear more tomorrow.