How SPL teams will vote

<shrug>

Credit for these teams for at least getting this done. There seems no reason to wait another 14 days or whatever - if they don't know how they're voting by now, they'll never know.

Incidentally, I heard a thing about DUFC's season ticket sales being done, how they are usually about 4,000 at this point. Tells its own story - they have approx. 1/10 of our season ticket support, and at a guess about 1/100 of our overall fanbase. Its for that reason that they'll spent 99% of their time in our shadow. Doubtless they are enjoying their 1% just now, mind you!

Guest calgary_bluenose
I would encourage all of our fans to think very carefully before giving these clubs another penny ever again.

Couldn't agree more. This mob especially, after charging our fans twice for the same game.

I know the financial arguments against it ,but SFL3 for me. I really can't take any more of this hypocrisy masquerading as "Sporting Integrity". Rangers as a club will survive. Others may not.

Edited by Jim1955
usual spelling

<shrug>

Credit for these teams for at least getting this done. There seems no reason to wait another 14 days or whatever - if they don't know how they're voting by now, they'll never know.

Incidentally, I heard a thing about DUFC's season ticket sales being done, how they are usually about 4,000 at this point. Tells its own story - they have approx. 1/10 of our season ticket support, and at a guess about 1/100 of our overall fanbase. Its for that reason that they'll spent 99% of their time in our shadow. Doubtless they are enjoying their 1% just now, mind you!

Agreed, but its probably deciding what to do with us that is taking 14 days.

Why are people assuming we will go into SFL3 and not SFL1? They may not allow us to go into the third tier as there could be huge security/capacity issues with the size of the stadia. We get relegated from SPL and Dundee replace us and there is a Div. 1 vacancy. The fixture list would be more akin to the old 18 team league with the like of Dumbarton and Morton as our opponents not Stenhousemuir and Albion R.

Edited by alexscottislegend
typos