How SPL teams will vote

Pack your bags guys and let's go play in the third division! The others have made their feelings perfectly clear on this matter!

What exactly makes you think that we'll be welcomed with open arms in the 3rd division?

Do you think the fans of those clubs will for some reason have been living in a bubble for the past five months and won't have been fooled into thinking they've formed their own opinion just like the rest of Scottish football?

I really can't take any more of this hypocrisy masquerading as "Sporting Integrity".

That's the most galling part of this whole witch hunt on our club: It's got absolutely nothing to do with so-called sporting integrity.

Edited by Zappa
typo

I don't expect our club to be welcomed into the 3rd division with open arms but what I do expect is clubs to fold for the time we are down there instead of a one season stop gap in the 1st division!

I'd rather we start again and if it means 3rd division football then I WILL FOLLOW ON!!! :)

I'd rather we stay out the spl for as long as possible and see these fuckers fend for themselves! After all they will say " rangers are only away for one season I'm sure we will survive"! Nah fuck the lot of them as far as I'm concerned!

Mate, most of them will actually survive without us. Two or three at the very most might fuck up their financial planning and end up in administration, but the more I think about it, these clubs have been planning for this and they will survive. We're fooling ourselves if we think they're all fucked because they shaft us and try to set us back 8 to 10 years.

I don't expect our club to be welcomed into the 3rd division with open arms but what I do expect is clubs to fold for the time we are down there instead of a one season stop gap in the 1st division!

I'd rather we start again and if it means 3rd division football then I WILL FOLLOW ON!!! :)

I would like to think that other fans like yourself will follow on no matter what.

However, dropping to the third division is almost as bad as it could possibly get for Rangers and not something we could hope to recover from over any short period of time.

Yes, other clubs could suffer for it, but unlike what would appear to be the majority of fans in Scottish football at this point in time, I'm not the least bit interested in any club other than my own.

I'd rather we stay out the spl for as long as possible and see these fuckers fend for themselves! After all they will say " rangers are only away for one season I'm sure we will survive"! Nah fuck the lot of them as far as I'm concerned!

I wouldn't wish what we've had to endure over the past few months on my worst enemy. Honestly I wouldn't.

This whole witch hunt's been conjured up and fueled by the same propaganda machine that hit us repeatedly with one 'sectarianism' shit storm after another over recent years. Honest and loyal fans of all clubs have been brainwashed into thinking that this notion of 'sporting integrity' somehow means that Rangers shouldn't be allowed to exist let alone continue in the SPL.

What reasonable minded football supporter would contact their own club threatening not to renew their season ticket should the club vote favorably for the survival of a fellow club?

Like I was saying in another thread, I hope we can find a route out of Scottish football entirely (political asylum perhaps?) as this problem won't go away and we're certainly not the ones to solve it.

Guest Dutchy

Teams like East Stirlingshire would jump at the chance of getting 3-4,000 fans through their doors. I don't know what their ground holds, but they'd think all their christmasses had come at once.

Stop all this pissing about and get into the 3rd, then start building again for a 3 year return.

By then the Rangers juggernaut sould be just primed for winning double trebles and breaking all sorts of rrecords. If 7 titles are taken away, we can piss past that in a decade of pure dominance, extending to maybe 2 decades.

Roll on the famous Glasgow Rangers.

Teams like East Stirlingshire would jump at the chance of getting 3-4,000 fans through their doors. I don't know what their ground holds, but they'd think all their christmasses had come at once.

Stop all this pissing about and get into the 3rd, then start building again for a 3 year return.

By then the Rangers juggernaut sould be just primed for winning double trebles and breaking all sorts of rrecords. If 7 titles are taken away, we can piss past that in a decade of pure dominance, extending to maybe 2 decades.

Roll on the famous Glasgow Rangers.

While your optimism is commendable, don't kid yourself into thinking our 3 year ride would be full of fanfare from welcoming supporters happy to have their turn at filling the stands with our support and being blown away by the mere sight of our magnificent team.

We would be completely decimated. A skeleton squad of die hard Jig types (we've only got one of those btw) to compliment the few youths who haven't yet had their shot at the first team. It might gradually improve as we work our way up through the divisions, but barring a HUGE financial injection at the end of the tunnel when we return to the SPL we'll be struggling to compete let alone win anything.

Ochilview Park has a capacity of 3,776 with 626 seated according to that useful resource known as 'Wikipedia'.

Guest calgary_bluenose
I wouldn't wish what we've had to endure over the past few months on my worst enemy. Honestly I wouldn't.

This whole witch hunt's been conjured up and fueled by the same propaganda machine that hit us repeatedly with one 'sectarianism' shit storm after another over recent years. Honest and loyal fans of all clubs have been brainwashed into thinking that this notion of 'sporting integrity' somehow means that Rangers shouldn't be allowed to exist let alone continue in the SPL.

What reasonable minded football supporter would contact their own club threatening not to renew their season ticket should the club vote favorably for the survival of a fellow club?

Like I was saying in another thread, I hope we can find a route out of Scottish football entirely (political asylum perhaps?) as this problem won't go away and we're certainly not the ones to solve it.

Great post, although not sure I agree entirely with the opening line!

Other than that though, very much agree.

Guest Lloret1972
celtc are the only ones sure to vote us in.

Because they are terrified of the restless natives and the sure loss of the 11-1 voting racket.