More Players to Leave McLeod‏@BBCLiamMcLeod

flecks bound to go. he wasn't played while here.

pretty sure he could get a game now mate :), we have 2 players signed up. This would be his best chance, he has failed on loan to blackpool so now playing first team football even if it is in the 3rd division is a good chance for him. Least I think so anyway.

flecks bound to go. he wasn't played while here.

He's made at least 40 competitive appearances for us in the past 3 seasons. That's not too bad for a player coming from our youths who's still only 20 years old.

Guest Dutchy
pretty sure he could get a game now mate :), we have 2 players signed up. This would be his best chance, he has failed on loan to blackpool so now playing first team football even if it is in the 3rd division is a good chance for him. Least I think so anyway.

And it's a good chance to go down in Rangers history as one of the players that hung around to help us out of our misery.

Who would have Fleck.? Hardly got a game on loan at Blackpool.

He got 4 starts and 4 sub appearances in 4 months, but there must be a lot of competition for places in the Blackpool squad, so it's maybe not too bad for a 4 month loan spell.

This will sound like I'm bitter, but I'm not; Davis going doesn't bother me too much, he's been our captain during this whole saga and said nothing. Couldn't lead a duck to water.

Shagger though, thats hit me hard, I thought he'd finish his career here.

Davis - 3 million

McGregor - 5 million

Naismith - 4 million

Just those 3, even with conservative values, have seen 10 million quid walk out the door - and the SPL/SFA say that we deserve MORE punishment. Cunts, the lot of them.

They may as well just re-instate the embargo - looks like my 7yr old might be on the bench at Ibrox next season - may not be for an SFA/SFL regulated game but there ya go.

Depressing. But, as I have said previously, expected.

I will say this.... the actions of McGregor, especially, have kind of increased my suspicion levels around what Green's plans are. No, I am not anti-Green, but McGregor was one of the few players (along with Naismith, for me at least) who I thought might stick with us even if we dropped a division. McGregor is certainly one of us too. So why ?

Or could it be to force Green's hand. Lets not forget that these players could still end up signing for Rangers..... under new ownership. I am not saying it will happen but there is nothing to stop any of these players still signing for us in the event Green says "fuck it, I dont need the hassle - here, McColl, give me my 8 million, there's the keys, good luck".

Wishful thinking ? Course it is. I would have built my team around McGregor and Naismith.

This will sound like I'm bitter, but I'm not; Davis going doesn't bother me too much, he's been our captain during this whole saga and said nothing. Couldn't lead a duck to water.

Shagger though, thats hit me hard, I thought he'd finish his career here.

Couldnt agree more.

Davis was our captain but, IMO, Bocanegra acted far more like a captain that Davis could ever have hoped to have done. Aside from that, I thought he was replaceable.

Far more disappointed in McGregor opting out for the same reasons as you suggest.

I dont begrudge any of them what they are doing - it IS a short career and they do want to play at the highest level that they can - even those throwing bombs at Naismith & Whittaker over the Blackburn thing..... lest we forget that many, many Scottish fans keep telling us that the Championship is a far better league than the SPL.... and it looks like we wont even be playing in that next year.

If we end up in Division 3 then we can absolutely 100% forget about retaining ANY 1st teamers and, in fact, the promising youngsters too.

The galling thing is that we have lost out on transfer fees that would be MASSIVE for us. But.... if they TUPE'd over and Green refused to let them go then their career would be stalled - in fact, going backwards.

The house of cards is now truly falling upon us. And I doubt it is even close to the end of that house of cards yet :(

the question is why weren't the sold to improve the cva.

Who was going to sell them ? And to whom ? HMRC are saying that they wouldnt approve the CVA regardless.

I just dont know which way is up these days.