SFA Application to be in by Friday

Dunno whether tha is what the SFA actually wants, or what the reporter wants, but ...

Matter of fact, has such information be acquired by any (as in ANY) other Scottish club? Like from people behind Hearts? Maybe the SFA can show Green some of those files already there, so he know the blueprint for his documents.

Now wait ... we won't get access to the SFA until we have a league we play in? A vote about the SPL is behing held on July 4th, which comes, according to my latest survey and rough estimation, after Friday this week. A vote about any membership in the SFL can only come after that, in fact, will possibly come weeks after that. How shall we prove membership in a league to the SFA by Friday?

Was it 8 No's to vote us out or 8 Yes' to vote us in?

Hearts havent changed hands in years. The rules were quite probably different when they last changed hands (havent checked).

It was 8 yes to vote us in. Not happening.

The middle paragraph makes no sense (not yours, the reporters). We have NO league to play in so the SFA are, effectively, saying we cant gain access to the SFA run leagues. That is stupid. But if that is what they are saying then we should be in a position to go to UEFA and tell them that our home association will not allow us entry and attempt to gain approval for entry to another association.

Now wait ... we won't get access to the SFA until we have a league we play in? A vote about the SPL is behing held on July 4th, which comes, according to my latest survey and rough estimation, after Friday this week. A vote about any membership in the SFL can only come after that, in fact, will possibly come weeks after that. How shall we prove membership in a league to the SFA by Friday?

I take it to mean that we have to get the application in by Friday, but that they won't consider it for approval until we're in a league.

At least we'll soon find out Green's plans.

We have NO league to play in so the SFA are, effectively, saying we cant gain access to the SFA run leagues. That is stupid. But if that is what they are saying then we should be in a position to go to UEFA and tell them that our home association will not allow us entry and attempt to gain approval for entry to another association.

Was suggesting the other day that for this reason we shouldn't be too hasty in applying for SFA membership. No doubt it wasn't intended, but all the same good to see the muppets at the SFA have taken a stance which could actually do us a favor for a change.

Andy Coyle ‏@STV_Andy

Paperwork included in SFA application from Charles Green will include "fit and proper person" info as well as business plans.

I really want to know what's in that business plan. The gist of it that we got from Dave King was that it was 'ambitious' and that if it worked out then that would be great but as far as he could see it was unrealistic.

There must be something to it that's viewed as being too high risk for King and the rest of the Rangers Men to invest but in walking away they have wished him luck. What's Green up to?

Preface... I am NOT anti-Green.

But what if Green refuses to provide the details or, even worse, his consortium dont pass the "fit and proper" test ?

This could mean Charles Green is left with virtually no income streams as we will not have an association to play under. Would the pressure then mount even MORE on Green to sell the club AGAIN ?

I fail to see how Green could continue ownership should they not get granted the SFA membership. And all that will do is drive the price down even further. But we simply dont have the time for further selling of the club unless potential bidders have all of this information lined up and ready to go.

then we are f%^&*d