Protest Tomorrow After The Match

Guest SHANKILL_LOYAL

Oh for fuck sake.

Fuck right off.

Protest? What you protesting for? The manager to be sacked after 10 weeks?

That's not the Rangers way.

We need to give Le Guen our full support. Murray has come out and said his piece today, now we just need to let the manager get on with it. A protest is the last fucking thing we need and anyone who attends should be ashamed of themselves.

100% spot on.

if there was a protest, would Murray know it was about him and not just folk calling for PLG to be sacked?

Might be a daft question, but I am a bit pissed and slightly confused after reading all of this very long thread...........

if there was a protest, would Murray know it was about him and not just folk calling for PLG to be sacked?

Might be a daft question, but I am a bit pissed and slightly confused after reading all of this very long thread...........

He will be holding a mirror reflecting all the rays of anger on to Le Guen.

He say's he is still the best man for the job well he should now start proving that he is. Words are cheap, actions are needed, not verbal junk.

Funny you should mention that. one of the papers today had part of the interview with Murray and he seems to think all the protesting was about PLG rather than him. He also seemed to be annoyed that the protests were pre-meditated and all over the internet before the game.

Would people here rather a Romanov figure in charge? Or the fans to be in charge? How exactly will it work without Murray?

We spent about 4 million already this season, we captured possibly the most exciting young manager around, we aren't in the CL so that curtails spending and the JJB money is to be spread over 10 years. If Rangers don't have money how can we spend it? Everyone was complaining when we were 70-80million in debt but now people are wanting to get us back into debt. Doesn't make sense to me.