Said two years ago that he had £1M or £2M to put into the Club but like Park yet to put his money where his mouth is. Perhaps this time, who knows.

That said he put up the stage for the AGM at Ibrox for a good number of years and was rewarded with a number of free or upgraded European trips.

John Bennett was willing to put his money where his mouth is though eh?

You are a consortium and want to buy Rangers. Do you really send in John Brown to discuss it and find out the price? Do you really turn round and get someone who was backing another consortium a week ago to front it? The whole thing stinks.

It does seem to have a Heath Robinson look about it.

Is the fact that Brown is asking who owns the deeds suggestive that something is amiss there? For all Brown may be dismissed as an idiot in business terms, probably because of his accent, he's no fool - but I doubt he has enough business savvy to spot this one all on his own.

Someone has pointed him in this direction, and presumably for a reason.

Is the fact that Brown is asking who owns the deeds suggestive that something is amiss there? For all Brown may be dismissed as an idiot in business terms, probably because of his accent, he's no fool - but I doubt he has enough business savvy to spot this one all on his own.

Someone has pointed him in this direction, and presumably for a reason.

I think he's just muddying the waters even more to get the fans onside, instead of shutting up and getting on with the bid if he even has one. Which I'm being to doubt more and more..

I think he's just muddying the waters even more to get the fans onside, instead of shutting up and getting on with the bid if he even has one. Which I'm being to doubt more and more..

Maybe while Brown talks to the media and rallies the fans the actual businessmen with cash and business acumen are in talking to CG?

Isn't that exactly what Green did, and got lambasted by the fans!!!!

He also said he would be transparent from day 1 with the fans and I am struggling to remember what he has told us since he bought the club apart from buy season tickets please. Wonder why that is, oh yeah because he hasn't told us a single thing.

I want to believe in him and what he wants to do but it's hard to.

From Boss on RM. Seems to reinforce he's about to liquidate Servco and prepack1

"This new company was registered as RFC 0712 Limited on 21 June and changed its name to RFC 2012 Limited the next day. (Might just have been as admin error, so can't read much into that.)

The registered office is the address of MacRoberts, solicitors, the same address as Sevco Scotland Limited, which was the Scottish company Green set up last month, and not to be confused with the English/Welsh company Sevco 5088 Limited whose registered office is Green's London solicitors.

The sole director of RFC 2012 Limited is Green. There were 2 shares initially created, both owned by Green."