Rangers Players You've Disliked

The OP is rather harsh on Gary Steven IMO.

Players that I've disliked....

Fernando Ricksen

Kevin Muscat. Just a thug

El Hadj Diouf. How this vile fool was allowed to wear the blue jersey and almost derail our title challenge with one man circus' date=' is beyond me.

Allan Johnson. He was uTter gash. A winger that couldn't beat a man...yip...very good[/quote']

Fernando! really? one of my all time favorites.

Im with Pete. Kris Boyd tops my list although it wasnt personal, just that I thought he was absolute rank. And Ferguson in his second spell was annoying at times.

Actually felt sorry for Konterman but cringed when I saw him in the team.

While we're at it, never got why some are lukewarm to Sandy Jardine. Is it because he's an Edinburgher? I thought along with Greig he's a Gers legend.

Sandy jardine and Danny McGrain best two attacking full backs Scotland have ever had in my time. That was up until McGrains injury, he was a butcher after that.

Mega talented. As good as Cooper with the ball at his feet. But being a lazy, lazy get made all that virtually worthless.

That statement reminds me of Mikhailichenko? He was ridiculously lazy, but I still liked him... There's no logic to the like/dislike thing sometimes.

Edited by Thinker