John Brown's Bid for Rangers

1, not as a front man , but perhaps in another role given the circumstances .

2, as I understand it he went to Green and asked him his price . There has been mud thrown from both sides .

3, real money men would not pay a tenner for something worth a fiver . They might offer £4 but be prepared to pay £6 .

The whole background to this sorry state of affairs has to be considered . Real money men tend to steer clear of bottom feeders like shyte , duff&phelps , Green and all these other chancers .

Real money men would stay clear of John Brown.

Frankly, yes.

That`s a ridiculous statement to make .

Not as if they didn't have the chance to outbid him in May is it?

I`m not sure that`s right . From the moment d&p were appointed there has been a sense of inevitability about this and it stinks .

Green and co bought us, so there's no obligation for him to just sell up to anyone that comes along.

Pefectly true , but he would sell to anyone who offers him enough money .

with season ticket renewals at 300 ish it seems at least on the surface to be a winning tactic.

The season ticket issue is an irreleance. they are not pushing it in any way and I don't think I could renew at the moment f I wanted to. Season tickets sales will increase dramatically once it's established where we will play, what the price will be and the methods of payment.

Pefectly true , but he would sell to anyone who offers him enough money .

Well tell Brown to offer him enough then hes got a lot more than hes offering. On second thoughts don't, I don't want that idiot anywhere near Ibrox ever again or any of his **** pals.

The season ticket issue is an irreleance. they are not pushing it in any way and I don't think I could renew at the moment f I wanted to. Season tickets sales will increase dramatically once it's established where we will play, what the price will be and the methods of payment.

the lack of a pay it up option will hit sales. but things will certainly pick up.

I am not sure the notion they aren't pushing it is entirely true. the closing dates in 6 days.

Edited by the gunslinger

why should they pay £20m when CG got control for £5.5m and has spent £8.7m or so in total ? . His coffers are nearly bare , can`t get banking facilities with a major bank , greatly depleted squad and season book sales in the 100s ? .