John Brown's Bid for Rangers

daftest thing I've ever read.

Why they would be buying shares the same shares they seem so keen on us buying. So if it's good enough for us then it's good enough for them.

But that won't happen, because they don't want to help Rangers with just an investment, they want the power of having it all to themselves and no one else, a shower of power hungry twats the lot of them.

Edited by GovanAllan

Based on last night, I don't think that they are in a rush to go anywhere. and you'd have a long wait.

possible of course. then again perhaps that's just what he wants investors to think.

I'm just looking at what we do know.

3 million cash available.

season ticket sales minimal and a bold estimate would be 20k at reduced value.

sponsorship bound to be affected.

no glamorous pre season

reduced tv income.

last year's costs 3.5 million a month now down to 2 million ish.

no players of value to sell.

did we discover last night that we only have the car park lease for 3 years?

redundancys will have to be made soon to cut costs but they have an up front cost of course.

oh and the immediate share issue which reeks of desperation.

every day that passes the amount he has invested rises but the value of the club is going nowhere. perhaps even falling.

as I say. I would be sitting tight or perhaps making a modest offer because its rangers.

Edited by the gunslinger

Why they would be buying shares the same shares they seem so keen on us buying. So if it's good enough for us then it's good enough for them.

But that won't happen, because they don't want to help Rangers with just an investment, they want the power of having it all to themselves and no one else, a shower of power hungry twats the lot of them.

actually they don't want us buying greens shares either I expect.