John Brown's Bid for Rangers

why should they pay £20m when CG got control for £5.5m and has spent £8.7m or so in total ? . His coffers are nearly bare , can`t get banking facilities with a major bank , greatly depleted squad and season book sales in the 100s ? .

indeed.

if I was a bidder I would sit back and wait for green to call me.

indeed.

if I was a bidder I would sit back and wait for green to call me.

Do you actually believe the rubbish you post?

On second thoughts no I like it, please Brown you sit back shut up and wait for the call that will never come.

why should they pay £20m when CG got control for £5.5m and has spent £8.7m or so in total ? . His coffers are nearly bare , can`t get banking facilities with a major bank , greatly depleted squad and season book sales in the 100s ? .

Tell me the major bank who will suddenly be knocking on the front door with Brown in charge, I'm trying really hard not to laugh by the way you Brownites are comedy gold in all this mess.

Pefectly true , but he would sell to anyone who offers him enough money .

How is it ridiculous? We're all entitled to name our own price for something we own, whether someone will pay it is another matter.

It's hard to debate if you believe the Duff and Phelps conspiracies, because i'm unlikely to be able to change your mind.

I will say, administrators are duty bound by the courts to get the best possible deal for the creditors. If The Blue Knights or whoever else really think they had a better bid turned down for Green's then they'd have very good reason to complain to the courts, and Duff and Phelps would be finished as an insolvency firm if they were found to have deliberately rejected better deals for the creditors.

But since Paul Murray, Brian Kennedy etc haven't made any such official complaint that rules out any possibility of the process being rigged for me, no matter how much bluster they came out with.

Edited by simplythebest

If he's really in as much trouble as that why is he not interested in a panic sale? There's no profit to be made by just letting the club shrivel into nothing.

Do you actually believe the rubbish you post?

On second thoughts no I like it, please Brown you sit back shut up and wait for the call that will never come.

yeah I believe that green will be sweating.

I also don't believe Brown is going to get anywhere but green will soon be calling the parks kings and Kennedy's of this world.

yeah I believe that green will be sweating.

I also don't believe Brown is going to get anywhere but green will soon be calling the parks kings and Kennedy's of this world.

I hope he has that's what he's there for to bring in investment, but that's all it should be investment I never want one man in charge again especially ones with a connection to the old days.

If he's really in as much trouble as that why is he not interested in a panic sale? There's no profit to be made by just letting the club shrivel into nothing.

But he's going to sell everything in a firesale mate, have you not been listening. :)

I hope he has that's what he's there for to bring in investment, but that's all it should be investment I never want one man in charge again especially ones with a connection to the old days.

I think we both know how likely he is to get investment from them.