John Brown's Bid for Rangers

I'm happy with any small number.

the number of 1000 was from the sun and was laughed at.

the 200 or 300 was from last night's figure of 100k quid worth of sales.

the point remains the same.

indeed the figures are so low I suspect many of the internet blowhards agitating for us to renew haven't done so themselves.

Well to be brutally honest your all wrong because no sale of ST has taken place. :flipa:

As for that last sentence mate, it pretty much sums you up in a nutshell.

Edited by GovanAllan

I don't know about that some people on here claim to have renewed 4 nevermind all the other agitators.

Well I renewed 7 so get it right roon ye. :flipa:

And that's a fact unlike your pish predictions.

In fact check that I sent my mates 2 away as well so that's 9.

Well to be brutally honest your all wrong because no sale of ST has taken place. :flipa:

If you had gone to the ticket office with cash or a cheque then they would have sold you a ticket (before sales were suspended).

Message went out today to RSC's regarding payment by cheque.

Guest Bluenose80
Do you actually believe the rubbish you post?

On second thoughts no I like it, please Brown you sit back shut up and wait for the call that will never come.

Sadly he does Gunslinger gave us the same nonsense when TBK were around and look where that got him

Not wanting to join your little late-night banter, yet I for one assume that once we know which league we are going to play in and e.g. Ally McCoist utters a rallying cry, the season tickets will be renewed in a sizeable number. Maybe not as many as last season, but that may offer more places for the match day ticket sales, which will go up due to - I would assume - lower prices for SFL games.

Furthermore, if Green is smart enough, he invites a number of teams to Ibrox for friendlies, starting with the Blues brothers Hamburg, Linfield and Chelsea. And then add to this Le Havre, to celebrate both club's 140 year existence.

...then add to this Le Havre, to celebrate both club's 140 year existence.

They've cancelled their invite to us. Why should we think they're worth the honor not to mention expense of a friendly invite?

Inviting a team to play at Ibrox to celebrate the club's 140 year existence is a smashing idea mate.

Something the club should look into once the league and SFA membership is sorted.

Agreed. It's a good idea. I vote for Dumbarton.