Giovanni Di Stefano - To buy Rangers FC PLC?

So if he's successful and we're granted league status in England, pays off all the old debt, where do we play? Will green just simply let him use the oldco to play in Ibrox while he is applying for SFL leagues and SFA status?

Too far fetched for me.

So if he's successful and we're granted league status in England, pays off all the old debt, where do we play? Will green just simply let him use the oldco to play in Ibrox while he is applying for SFL leagues and SFA status?

Too far fetched for me.

What's in it for Green? If Di Stefano's plan involves buying back the assets Sevco's ridiculous valuation might just hold some weight ...or none at all.

Lots of possible outcomes if it goes that far.

What's in it for Green? If Di Stefano's plan involves buying back the assets Sevco's ridiculous valuation might just hold some weight ...or none at all.

Lots of possible outcomes if it goes that far.

Exactly, it adds another dimension to this saga!

Too far fetched for me.

the newco would become more valuable than green ever imagined I expect.

He has a book coming out soon, bear that in mind

I had a feeling that he was just doing it for publicity and if he's about to release a book that might explain it.