5,000,000 site hits last month

I never saw myself as a forum type person but was so incensed by what I was reading in the media :bbc: that I started looking at forums. I like this one because there are rules which are adhered to and there are no skulls. I occasionally look in to other forums, was banned from FF for suggesting we needed to wait until the next day for more information about CG's takeover ( lifetime ban as well lol) and have joined the Rangers Standard.

I really appreciate the articles and a lot of the debate on here and bow down to your superior knowledge and writing style :notworthy:

I never saw myself as a forum type person but was so incensed by what I was reading in the media :bbc: that I started looking at forums. I like this one because there are rules which are adhered to and there are no skulls. I occasionally look in to other forums, was banned from FF for suggesting we needed to wait until the next day for more information about CG's takeover ( lifetime ban as well lol) and have joined the Rangers Standard.

I really appreciate the articles and a lot of the debate on here and bow down to your superior knowledge and writing style :notworthy:

I can't see a thing wrong with your writing style, Blue Moon. In fact, an article length post from you about why you were driven from the bias in the media to the much-vilified internet forums and what you found there (good and bad) would be most welcome....

In my experience I'v only been on 2 Gers Forums. I joined FF about 3 years ago & was taken aback by some of the stuff posted on there & never logged back on. I still get the newsletter (which is sometimes convenient, especially when I'm at work). I found Gersnet via NewsNow & after reading the match preview had a gander at 2 or 3 posts which seemed well written & debated in a friendly manner & so I joined.

Gersnet is a great site & very well moderated with a hardcore group of 20 or so members which make this a definite home for Rangers news/Views & more recently Blues.

I've not been near my PC or laptop much lately due to work & Xbox + the fact I needed a time out from all the Rangers drama but recently found an app called 'Talpatalk' which is very handy for viewing/replying via my mobile phone (someone mentioned it a while ago on here but I only recently installed it), & so have been on alot more!

Oops, seems like I'm writing a novel! Sorry!

Basically keep up the good work, you guys rock! :thup::rfcbouncy:

This is the classiest and fairest Rangers forum that I have ever visited.

Hats off to Frankie, Zappa and the others who do all the hard work so the rest of us can enjoy what they have created. Long may it continue.