So now that every team has had a game....

Guest grovecot

....who would your money be on?

I haven't seen all the 'big' teams yet but the best of the ones I've watched have to be Argentina, Italy and Czech Republic in that order.

I'd also say that Rosicky is the player who has impressed me most.

Czech Rep, Spain and Argentina. I missed the Italy game so I don't know how well they played.

Rosicky and Lahm are the 2 players who have impressed me and Puyol too, that guy is a robot, he never gives up.

Best performances were the Czechs and the Spanish - both were clinical and polished, and smacked of sides capable of winning the whole thing.

Argentina were good in an open game against an Ivory Coast team who really had a go.

Germany were attacking in their opening match but rather impotent up front last night and had to rely on last minute goal from Neuville to get the points.

The disappointments were Brazil, England and especially France. And to a lesser extent, Ukraine, although truth be told Spain were just far too good.

Guest grovecot

Of the games I've missed the one I regret most is Spain. Ukraine had been tipped as a potential dark horse, so it must have been a hell of a performance from the Spanish.

Must be one of the worst World Cups in a long time. No team has looked 'unbeatable' and the first team to find its form could go all the way.

Cammy F

I think its been a great WC in a while actually, some cracking goals, the underdogs pulling off a few shock results.

I see what you mean though, some of the big teams arent performing like they should be.