So now that every team has had a game....

Well, I'ms till struggling to pick a winner - not one team has really impressed me as yet...

Cammy F

Seriously? Neither Spain nor the Czechs impressed you? I am surprised.

thing is danny that england ARE quite strong defensively.

Glen (I think it was) had the beating of Cole quite easily yesterday, and T&T broke through England's back line on quite a few occasions other than that.

England's defence is good but not great.

Their reputation will preceed them if they get ecuador - meaning ecuador will probably sit back and try break against england. Which wont work.

You're probably right here. I really hope they get Germany.

Costa rica had the right idea against germany - counter attack in numbers and try give yourself a chance. (Obviously costa rica's defense are pants thats why they lost against ecuador and germany but you get what i mean)

I do. England's midfield and defence is quite strong but still very much breachable. England are very, very beatable.

Seriously? Neither Spain nor the Czechs impressed you? I am surprised.

Nope, not really - Spain played a Ukrane team that didn't look at the races - if Spain continue in this form, then I might change my mind.

Most teams I've watched have looked good in parts, but no team has put on a complete 90 minutes, or looked good over the course of two games.

To win the WC you have to play well consistantly and no team has done this so far IMO.

Cammy F

The Czech Repuiblic DOMINATED the US (who aren't a bad team) - I see what you mean about consistency Cammy but I am very surprised that the Czechs haven't impressed you (or is it due to them only having played 1 game ?).

Spain always bottle it when it counts most but still were pretty impressive

I doubt you will see a team dominate another team over 90 minutes in this whole tournament (he says whilst watching Argentina destroy Serbia - and Serbia aren't mugs either).

Argentina put a very professional performance in against Ivory Coast and now are crushing Serbia - every team left in has to be worried about Argentina !

The Czech Repuiblic DOMINATED the US (who aren't a bad team) - I see what you mean about consistency Cammy but I am very surprised that the Czechs haven't impressed you (or is it due to them only having played 1 game ?).

Hit the nail on the head Craig...

And as yourself and Gribz have said, Argentina have upped the stakes - I would say they have been the most immpressive so far.

Cammy F