Glasgow Cup proposed as vehicle for Old Firm fixture

Rangers should make it clear that we until the SFA pull their finger out and grant us a licence to play we cannot be invited to play in any future Glasgow Cup. We will only consider the matter when we get our licence. Then we'll consider it and say "naah".

One thing I am really dreading is if we get drawn against the scum in one of the cups. It wont be pretty.

Best avoided if at all possible until we are back in the top league with a squad to match.

You can bet your boots on us being drawn with the scum in both cups this season, and both matches to be played at the piggery.

Edited by TheWeeBlueDevil

One thing I am really dreading is if we get drawn against the scum in one of the cups. It wont be pretty.

Best avoided if at all possible until we are back in the top league with a squad to match.

the trouble is owners will be actively seeking these games. that's not dig at green its just how it is and no other owner would be different.

Aye,and there is way too much bad feeling just now,you're right it won't be pretty and I really hope we can avoid the BHEASTS