registration ban stands.

We can sign but not register.

Technically yes, but I doubt if we'll sign anyone until we're officially able to register them. We need to line players up and come to agreements with them, but how many players are going to put pen to paper with a club who doesn't have an association membership?

Technically yes, but I doubt if we'll sign anyone until we're officially able to register them. We need to line players up and come to agreements with them, but how many players are going to put pen to paper with a club who doesn't have an association membership?

Ok it is now obvious that the SPL are going to block our acceptance into the league by insisting on stripping titles. I say, enough is enough, we do not sign and say we are being blackmailed and take our chamces.

Ok it is now obvious that the SPL are going to block our acceptance into the league by insisting on stripping titles. I say, enough is enough, we do not sign and say we are being blackmailed and take our chamces.

There wont be a SPL by the time we get there. Doncaster and Regan will also be long gone imo.

Then again, we were regularly outplayed by SPL teams last season

You keep repeating that and talking about how outplayed we were last season, but considering everything that was going on behind the scenes I think our league campaign was pretty damn decent.

If we were outplayed as regularly as you seem to be suggesting, then surely we wouldn't have comfortably cruised to 2nd place in the league after taking a ten point deduction and our dressing room being in total turmoil for the last three months of the season?

There wont be a SPL by the time we get there. Doncaster and Regan will also be long gone imo.

If you read the clubs statement tonight we have come to an agreement with the SFA to accept the transfer ban but there are still "outstanding issues" with the SPL before we are allowed back in.

Ok it is now obvious that the SPL are going to block our acceptance into the league by insisting on stripping titles.

Not much is obvious in this whole mess, but we certainly shouldn't accept any stripping of titles. That's obvious. If Green & Co accept that they'll be hunted out of Ibrox.

You keep repeating that and talking about how outplayed we were last season, but considering everything that was going on behind the scenes I think our league campaign was pretty damn decent.

If we were outplayed as regularly as you seem to be suggesting, then surely we wouldn't have comfortably cruised to 2nd place in the league after taking a ten point deduction and our dressing room being in total turmoil for the last three months of the season?

Football wise,time of possession etc,there is no doubt we were out played just about every game(and I watched every game)

Maybe the third division is where Ally's lack of tactics will succeed.Tongue in cheek here lads.