Two new players at Auchenhowie: Beattie and Black

I'll be happy if we sign Andy Little up again, but I'm slightly concerned about how prone to injury he is if we're going to be working with a small squad and limited number of strikers.

I'll be happy if we sign Andy Little up again, but I'm slightly concerned about how prone to injury he is if we're going to be working with a small squad and limited number of strikers.

jig little shields hemmings and beattie.

we should be ok.

Four years from now this group of players could have the unprecedented claim to having played and beaten every Scottish league side. Quite possibly they could add every winners medal in Scottish football to their career tally. You've got to admit, all our troubles aside, that actually does make us an attractive proposition.

Four years from now this group of players could have the unprecedented claim to having played and beaten every Scottish league side. Quite possibly they could add every winners medal in Scottish football to their career tally. You've got to admit, all our troubles aside, that actually does make us an attractive proposition.

won't happen. as we go up teams come down a.d we miss them mate.

Not quite as there would be a couple of sides they'd pass on the way up as they were going down, unless we drew them in cups. Still, it would be a pretty incredible achievement! I'm starting to believe it's all going to become possible and all starts this sunday! Anyone know if the game is on TV anywhere yet as I don't think it's a game subject to the SPL issue?