Two new players at Auchenhowie: Beattie and Black

Not quite as there would be a couple of sides they'd pass on the way up as they were going down, unless we drew them in cups. Still, it would be a pretty incredible achievement! I'm starting to believe it's all going to become possible and all starts this sunday! Anyone know if the game is on TV anywhere yet as I don't think it's a game subject to the SPL issue?

Wouldn't it be beautiful if, off the back of admin, an SPL team got double-relegated as we got double-promoted so we missed them?

Edited by Thinker

I'm getting a little concerned now, I thought we were just a group of individuals complaining about how everyone was out to get us, didn't think we'd actually be expected to play! This can't be good!

This is obviously CG's endgame....he planned this kind of outcome all along!!! Green must go!!!

Not quite as there would be a couple of sides they'd pass on the way up as they were going down, unless we drew them in cups. Still, it would be a pretty incredible achievement! I'm starting to believe it's all going to become possible and all starts this sunday! Anyone know if the game is on TV anywhere yet as I don't think it's a game subject to the SPL issue?

It is on BBC Alba

Dorin Goian's agent says he turned down several offers he had for his client because they didn't meet his demands. #Rangers

Goian is on a 900k / year contract at Ibrox. Manea claims that it's possible that Goian stays if no club offers the same money. #Rangers.

Goian's agent, Manea: "It's important that Dorin wins a lot of money, this is the last contract he'll sign as a pro! He can stay" #Rangers

BBC Alba showed a Falkirk-Sunderland pre-season game t'other day. By the time I had scrabbled up the remote to get anything Bheeb connected away from my scandalised eyesight, the Gaelic commentary became intelligible. Not that hard...

'Kevin Thomson...something something Rangers....something something Brechin....something something SFA....something something Charles Green....Thomson'

jig little shields hemmings and beattie.

we should be ok.

Hemmings is having another knee op' and probably won't be fit to play for us again until December at the earliest.

Jig's definitely an option for the forward positions, but I think Little will play more if we sign him and he stays free of injury.

As for Dean Shiels, I can't see us signing him.

Craig Beattie? Can't see us signing him either.

Hemmings is having another knee op' and probably won't be fit to play for us again until December at the earliest.

Jig's definitely an option for the forward positions, but I think Little will play more if we sign him and he stays free of injury.

As for Dean Shiels, I can't see us signing him.

Craig Beattie? Can't see us signing him either.

well yes if we don't get those two we will need options.