Two new players at Auchenhowie: Beattie and Black

Hemmings is having another knee op' and probably won't be fit to play for us again until December at the earliest.

Jig's definitely an option for the forward positions, but I think Little will play more if we sign him and he stays free of injury.

As for Dean Shiels, I can't see us signing him.

Craig Beattie? Can't see us signing him either.

Traning with us shows it's at least possible.

Traning with us shows it's at least possible.

I didn't say it's not possible. I just don't think we'll sign Beattie.

Players training with us or on trial with us doesn't really mean that much normally. Our percentage rate of signing trialists is relatively low.

Players training with us or on trial with us doesn't really mean that much normally. Our percentage rate of signing trialists is relatively low.

just ask kenwyn Jones

BBC Alba showed a Falkirk-Sunderland pre-season game t'other day. By the time I had scrabbled up the remote to get anything Bheeb connected away from my scandalised eyesight, the Gaelic commentary became intelligible. Not that hard...

'Kevin Thomson...something something Rangers....something something Brechin....something something SFA....something something Charles Green....Thomson'

Imagine you would have heard the bile that usually comes out of the speakers while Rangers are playing. (Except you tune into RangersTv that is.)

Matter of fact, the words trial or trialist have not been mentioned with regard to any player linked so far :flute:

That's when we were spending 3 odd million on players.

Heck, just read that article and noted that we are actually not playing in the 3rd Division!

Black had previously agreed a deal to sign for the club, before the Scottish Football League decided to admit Sevco Scotland Limited into the Third Division for the forthcoming campaign.

Cometh the time, I sincerely hope these tossers get a right good kicking from our media folk.

Goian's deal would be 17k a week. Dunno whether we can afford or will want to pay this in Div3.

His agent is quoted today as saying we've offered to extend Goian's contract to 2016 and wouldn't stand in the players way if a good offer comes in for him.

"Dorin spoke with the club's new owner, Charles Green, and he assured my client that he will not get in his way if a good offer comes along. If not, he will stay in Glasgow. He has a two-year contract, and Green has proposed extending it to 2016, so he could retire here."