SFA Membership close

Hah! That post says a lot more about your mentality than it does about mine!

You seem to be blinkered to reality by bigotry. "Timmy lies and propaganda" indeed! Leave it behind and grow up!

Do you actually have a real point to make or just throwing the toys out of the pram?

In what way am I being bigotted? The use of "Timmy"? You really ARE falling hook, line and sinker for their propaganda.

Instead of just labelling people as blinkered perhaps you could give your immensely open viewed response...

Hah! That post says a lot more about your mentality than it does about mine!

You seem to be blinkered to reality by bigotry. "Timmy lies and propaganda" indeed! Leave it behind and grow up!

Funny,you used the same line with me and also called me a bigot!

From the FF rumour mill:

This is from sources at NARSA. Just been texted all this from my brother in LA.

. Don't hold out hope of the Brechin game going ahead. Looks like the SPL are not for changing their stance and neither are Rangers.

. Lawyers are saying the 1 day permit isn't allowed in this case as they are only for teams visiting from abroad.

. The Garry Lynch memorial game will not now go ahead. The SFA warned that even Rangers reserves and youth players cannot Play in this game without the licence.

. If Rangers decide to go to court over this then they can get the SPL season stopped. Delay in taking this action is over inevitable FIFA sanctions that would follow.

. Rangers will issue a statement saying they are taking a year out of the game!

All seems a bit incredible but this is from folk high up at NARSA.