SFA Membership close

SPL to get 15 rangers games as part of there tv coverage,for 3 years

Fair enough if it's just 5 games a season, but if the SPL are getting 15 of our games a season after denying the transfer of our league share I'll be extremely annoyed.

Fair enough if it's just 5 games a season, but if the SPL are getting 15 of our games a season after denying the transfer of our league share I'll be extremely annoyed.

they will be paying for them though and its almost certainly 15 a season the guy means.

they will be paying for them though and its almost certainly 15 a season the guy means.

I don't care whether they're paying for them or not. It's completely corrupt that they do what they did to us and then are allowed by the SFA & SFL to save their SPL TV deal by bargaining for our TV rights. It's a f***ing disgrace! :fuming:

The SPL trying to buy Rangers TV rights. And here was me thinking they could do without Scotland's premier football club??

They can do without us, but they need our TV rights to maintain sporting integrity.

I don't care whether they're paying for them or not. It's completely corrupt that they do what they did to us and then are allowed by the SFA & SFL to save their SPL TV deal by bargaining for our TV rights. It's a f***ing disgrace! :fuming:

I'm more pragmatic. someone was going to buy them if the SPL offer the most cash might as well be them.

This is the point I don't think a lot of anti-rangers got when they demanded their respective clubs voted us out of the SPL.

Yes, they can surivive without us, but only by cutting back big style - and that's not something they could achieve on such a short time scale.

They were so out-raged by the though of us living "outside our means", yet they can't sustain even the mediocre standard that they were operating at without leeching off the interest and money we bring to the Scottish game.