SFA Membership close

I don't understand what you mean,I'm no good with cryptic messages.

Only posting what I see!

Harry Potter slept under the stairs when being naughty ... and generally too methinks. Never seen or read more than the first movie/book. ;)

Harry Potter slept under the stairs when being naughty ... and generally too methinks. Never seen or read more than the first movie/book. ;)

Wherever,whenever I sleep tonight I just want to wake up and be excited about Rangers games being discussed

Any agreement that leaves the EBT's/dual contract nonsense to be settled at a later date means it's a fait accompli that the titles et al will be stripped and further punishment awaits. The threat of mutually assured destruction is the only card we have to play to shut down that nonsense.

Any agreement that leaves the EBT's/dual contract nonsense to be settled at a later date means it's a fait accompli that the titles et al will be stripped and further punishment awaits. The threat of mutually assured destruction is the only card we have to play to shut down that nonsense.

got to agree. why else look to remove our right of appeal.

If we don't get a license, the TV deal is gone.

That would mean 4 or 5 SPL teams going to the wall.

That in turn would mean the SPL going to the wall.

Also, the SFL would be livid, and I wouldn't like to predict what actions they would take.

Doncaster and Regan would find themselves out of a job.

Wouldn't be surprised to see a few court cases as various bodies are sued.

In short, total meltdown.

Why should we agree to the SPL imposing conditions on releasing our registration.

I can't even see such an action being cited in their articles. I think it's not even within their remit.

I say, let's not give in.

It's a game of poker.

They WILL fold.