Robbie Savage ‏@RobbieSavage8

You think I'm joking , I'm serious !! I've sent a text to Charles green already to ask ally if he needs any help !!

Robbie Savage ‏@RobbieSavage8

The offer is there we will wait and see !!

Well, if the squad lacks numbers, experienced freebies are always welcome.

he not zidane or gazza ffs, sell shirts lol

You'd be amazed at the amount of Gers fans that would love to have Savage on the back of their shirts.

If he was to come to us and play for free, he would be considered a hero, by many.

Edited by nokiss

Our shirt money goes to JJB anyway except for a small percentage, so even if Charles Green brought in Messi or Ronaldo (no laughing at the back please) we wouldn't make that much money from shirt sales. :)

I don't get it

Seems a publicity stunt. He said he would never return to football once retired on the pitch/coaching, obviously he does punditry.

Also his friendship with Lennon means no thanks and he has happily slated us as well, also 1 year without playing especially for a guy his age even if he says he is fit.

also 1 year without playing especially for a guy his age even if he says he is fit.

Good point. He said he's as fit as he was before he retired, but that doesn't mean he's actually in good shape! :D